Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds (Modified for Moths)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

What about item/pot bars? I've done tested this over and over and it works great but how about using items. They are actions but don't cause as much damage. I haven't been hitting item bars and my drops went way up with only attk

2. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

The item bar is a wildcard if you will and will not increase fang drops unless you are small enough. The size isn't clear but a statless alt makes roughly 300-400 fangs off of on item phase on HtE and GH make roughly 3 fangs for one pot on HtE as well.

-Versa-

3. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

So item bar won't hurt an attk build?

4. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Item bar will hurt an attack build. I believe the item bar hurts the majority of everyone ironically. You can try and report but the majority of reports have stated that no pots increased their fang drops.

-Versa-

5. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

I rested this theory earlier and my drops almost doubled. Gonna try the items out now to see how they effect the drops.

6. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Bigger payout more fangs 1/3 the actions.
    (Ty) Now for my Inferno and Aqua back Hansels....lol

7. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Tested on haunting 59 assasinates, avg damage 165-178, end plunder 646645584 and 43 fangs. I used no pots. I plan on testing for only attack soon.

8. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Do you want me to only use whichever att/ass does more damage on given eb or just hit

9. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Just use troops akelso, I'm positive your fang intake will increase.

-Versa-

10. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

So this would also work for normal equipment right? Not just fangs?

11. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Equipment isn't a guaranteed drop while fangs where. It could work for equipment but it would take many builds and many ebs to figure out

12. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Noob here but will this also work for money payout as well

13. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Work for free.

14. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Money payout is a different beast. UPC created a thread in the strategy section that lists every eb's plunder bonus at the end. You'll have to dig for it though.

-Versa-

15. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

This thread is about ATTACK BUILDS and their drop hypothetical increase using only attacks in EB. But i keep watching hansels/hybrids reporting here with " Yay, i tried this and it worked for me". Now, or my english is very bad and i really dont understand well the OP or many people here have difficulties to recognize an ATTACK BUILD.
    Versa, you had feedback from real attack builds here with data and numbers(without falsing test with pots or xtals) and that feedback showed that drop is exactly the same(in regen time). Keeping pushing this theory further has at least 3 negative effects:
    1)it makes EBs harder to finish becouse attack build will use only troops in EB thinking(erroneously) that they'r are maximizing their drop rate.
    2)it will spread the funny correlation that attack builds drop rate is fine and It's their fault being noobs and not knowing how to use properly their build(becouse a 10 day new player with stats 70k/70k 300k/300k droping fangs 3x compared to 20m attack build must be a genius, yes).
    3)the fangs promo was the best moment to test this theory as every build had to drop something on each EB. That made the analysis of data very easy. Now, attack builds(and strangely, many hansels/hybrids) will keep trying to test the theory in normal EBs but the tests will be completely useless until we'll have another similar promo with sure drops on each EB.

16. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

I haven't pushed a thing, people continue to bump this lol. And it has worked for some attack builds and it hasn't worked too well for others. Either way, the worst case scenario ere is you fang drop stayed the same versus doubling. There's no ham in this thread, yet you just don't like it Gilga :lol:

-Versa-

17. Re: Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds

Nice post there, DN_Kassio. Interesting theories. Maybe that needs to be discussed in a new thread,made by you or Versa(or both). I'll be happy to test ;-)

18. Spacer to begin a new page for moths

19. Spacer to begin a new page for moths

20. Spacer to begin a new page for moths