Extend EE of ASW non-participants

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __BobWhite__, Jun 19, 2014.

1. No support,

I had to war with noobs (indi) just to renew ee lvl!

Its not the devs fault you don't want to war

2. My schedule hasn't worked to war but I woulda this weekend so I support reset also with op

3. Support. Id normally war tomorow because I work all week. Unfortunately I cant this friday and cant dedicate the amount of time needed for ASW. So like I said. Support.

4. Op isn't even on LB :eek: unless this is an alt

5. Support, even though I've never warred lol.

A bit off topic, but anyone looking for 5 mil cs for war? Wall me :p

6. And if you guys think it's about participating in asw, you're just plain stupid.

This is for people WITH an EE level, who, if the spell were to run out between now and the next EE war, can't participate in war because the only EE war on ATM are asw.

7. That's why I warred the war before ASW and it was a test war, so ee and xstal back even if uit lost lol

8. You will receive NO SUPPORT from the developers are anyone who has a brain. The war before the ASW was your FREE EE rewal and mith. You didn't even HAVE to be active. No matter what EVERYONE who casted lost NOTHING. If you were to lazy to cast before you went to bed work or school that is YOUR fault.

9. Support, as long as devs throw in a free moustache comb and ermmmm a unicorn puppy 

10. Does ee last two weeks still?
    If so for a 3 day break that was announced in advance why do you need it extended when one war in the last week would have covered the time without war and then some?
    Plenty of indi wars leading up to the ASW anyone could of cast and even gone inactive just to extend.