excel requests CF with TSC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by exalts, Sep 12, 2012.

1. I'm co-owner we didn't request cf that's all I can say

2. Way to go TSC!

3. Go strippers club!

4. We did NOT request the cf we just didnt give in and fought back

5. i see all of you saying you didnt rfequest a cf!
    ok then riddle me this...how come the op says "requesting cf with tsc"?
    :lol: :lol:

6. ^Exactly...?
    :lol:

7. Maybe HE requests a CF, but the rest of the clan dont

8. Lol excel I was in ur clan and u kicked me. Coulda had more fun 

9. Ok dude to the poor attudide from a loosing clan war is back on u can disband

10. Biscuit, you guys just couldn't bear the truth. You got whipped but your ego is too big to admit it. Be a man...if you are one, take it on the chin and move on. There's no shame in admitting a loss..or losses in this case. Only a child carries on and on and make the most noises.

11. All I can say is look who broke no allies and no pots you even suck as noobs

12. TSC FTW 

13. Lmao. All I know is that I have 250b of your allies and still fully potted The only players on your team that are worth a crap are the 2 that came to help 

14. Heres food for thought. Stop being sallies and pinning yourselves on an eb and actually fight back. The ladies that you have in that clan hit way more than any of the dudes  

15. Sounds like good times 

16. T̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ S̰̃t̰̃r̰̃ḭ̃p̰̃p̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃s̰̃ C̰̃l̰̃ṵ̃b̰̃

Lol I love it when this happens.

17. Lol. You guys are so full of it. I do not need to tell porkies to state the truths. By the way, Thanks for taking my 13 billion worth of inactive allies that I have been trying to get rid off for so, so long. They gave me good upgrades. 120 billion  I wish I have that much n I would have bought land n more upgrades. Lmao...learn how to spell, write and calculate before telling porkies.

18. Ooo..sorry..250 billion 