EVENTS MADE FOR THOSE WITH $$$$

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by X_lxl_XClHlAlOlSX_lxl_X, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Not everybody has money to go and blow on this game devs. Even those who can buy seals can barely manage to get 2k jewels. You should up the drop rate or something or lower the ammounts on the equipment and stuff again so at least people who are paying money can get most of the stuff  even 40$ or more a month is a lot when you have so many people playing quit being money hungry.

2. Another one of these threads really. We all know events r pay to win by now. Mod just lock it lol

3. how about we not lock it.

4. Not only is this event pay to win devs in general dont like helping people out.

5. It is kind of a spam thread...

6. Hte/rotwb should either be removed or only drop gold. Take away the event drops for HTE.

7. I mean I agree. Devs are money hungry. And if they actually lowered the "Pay to win" idea the game would actually grow in popularity and a lot more people wouldn't quit as much. Just an event to where we don't always have to pay to get the good stuff would be nice. Just to be fair and equal to all minorities. That is just my opinion.

8. Thats where they make there money though people buying seals for hte. Then buying xstals to max xstal there seal. So then they get more at the end for the event. Taking away hte/rotwb would be money cut for them

9. Here an idea: Disable xtals, HTE and ROTW >.>. That way it's tiered in EB's from smallest to larger builds and everyone gets a chance.

Although knowing the devs.... Nah

10. Right because we arent all loaded with money like cella and redstar. Which are war runners btw.

12. Right lol

13. Make a thread send it to Ferrari for me. Their money hungry and they should lower the price so everyone can buy one. I mean come on shouldn't anyone get to own one? (Read between the lines)

14. Welcome to the conversation

15. Ruby helps people

Scrub :roll:

16. I imagine there are lots of threads on this, because lots of people are upset about it. Devs do read forums, so I'm glad they are telling them how they really feel.

My favorite event was the Quetzal event for exactly this reason.

17. I also liked the queztal event. An idk who Ruby is but my account was reset by my cousins kid and devs didnt do anything to help me out. I spent tons of money on my account and they played games with me eh.

18. 1 word bro: freemium

19. Could at leaste throw an event every now and then that no Paid for items gave anyone an edge. An event based solely on activity in participation.