Event Tiers vs War Event Tier payout

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kickass_Si, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Hi, just a quick question.

During each event ppl take "preference" to aim high in either War Event or Overall Event, but still taking part in both.

Why do the reward payout tiers NOT mirror each other in both war overall ??
    Finishing top 10 in overall event has a better package than top 10 war event.

2. The war tier equipment for top positions has better stats than normal top tier equipment.

3. Remember that if you get top 10 in the War event, you do also get the 15k tier reward in the overall event.

4. I agree with chocolate

6. I get screwed every time on these events I have 1300of one item 800 on the pearls they should be combine so I can what I earned its om ly fair the way you handle this is all messed up I should have more points now you need to give me what is owed to me

7. You have to combine them by completing the other epic battle, pvp, or war gives competed items, no one owes you anything if you can't leave your clan to get the other pieces to drop, it's your responsibility

8. assuming you're not stupid and English is just a second language for you, google translate would probably do a better job of structuring that paragraph/sentence. If English is your first language, then you should focus more on school than events on kaw anyways

9. Exactly