Event Rewards from Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 9, 2016.

1. U should not only count success hits, failed hits count too !!!!

If I'm Xtal n hit the bigger player then I'm probably fail. But the good thing is my teammates can plunder him afterward. So my failed actions don't count???

Ban inactives for a week n put them in da hall of inactive !l

2. I guess you like Hansels dumping troops on tanks.

3. As much as I would like to see devs trying to punish war inactives who in Indi just hit and leave this doesn't solve the problem. It will just promote builds ( particularly hansels ) to just plunder at start to get higher on WR then get continuously KOed

4. bro you might want to look at the war leaders event payouts....sorta makes your claim invalid. Warring is the way to the top not the other way around it appears to me.

5. The "Fifa war clans" are just warring to get the items from a loss, and there not hiding it!! They openly announce it in wc, and on there clan pages

6. And just remove rewards to losing teams if u only get rewards for winning, maybe the teams will try harder. Reward extra to the winning top 3 actions/plunder

7. Lol I know people who make 20k event items from JUST wars. Never hitting an eb the whole event. So yes, wars are the way to the top. I think this will just help prevent those people who war for just items, and maybe help the war community grow.

8. Prevent is better than cure. What's the point now when event is over?

9. What about those who use assassinate in wars? It was stated already it doesn't give extra mith, also has become obvious it doesn't help with event items.

10. You can actually get current event items in wars lol

11. Because you can get more successful actions scout bombing (bypassing the enemy's sdp) or tanking spies...

People respond to the incentives dangled in front of them, so builds and war tactics have both been evolving to this point. Can't really blame the players; blame the game.

12. Do you even war? Your post suggests you have no idea about how the war system works.

13. About time! Far too long are clans/ individuals openly warring for event items regardless how it ruins the fun for the rest who actually want to war.

14. Great idea!! I've sent this exact suggestion to devs last season.
    They seemed to like it but nothing ever gets changed or implemented.

15. How would you calculate actions vs rewards on PS accounts. As you know they are vital part on indi war. They are always main target to zero first and some strategy they require to tank spy without doing any action. What would motivate them to war when they have next to zero chances getting reward?

16. Not sure why I'm even typing this because the devs will never look at it anyway...

So you're telling me, that us EE warriors are now going to be "punished" for not having successful actions on the opponent. That we will hardcore war for an hour, doing damage (even unsuccessful actions make damage) so other teammates can get successful actions and ko's, and even use xtals just to receive 10 mith... What. The. F....................

Do you devs even play this game? Seriously. Do you even have a clue as to what goes on?

You do realize that some people are targeted to be pinned all war right? That they cannot get above your "required" amount of actions. But these people still war by pinning, tracking, wc'ing, etc. Fully active the entire war, just not able to come out of pin until xtal... And even then they might have to sko again.

So you're now punishing the active players who just can't beat the opponent.

Oh and because of this stupid update, now players probably will be too worried about how many successful required actions they have and not even listen to the wc. They'll go rogue just to meet requirements. Which will now screw the team over because they're too worried about payouts. Now I'm afraid to indi because of this fact. It's a team effort, not the individual. Successful actions or not, true EE warriors win or loose deserve their well deserved payouts.

Way.

To.

Go.

Good job Devs. You've impressed me again... ?

17. Grant is dumb af, say I'm first target and xtal gets hammerd most fails so help team out but not a good event pay out. RIP

18. true....

1 thing for sure,ps won't survive in classic type war.ps/hansel more effective in random & advantage.big question is why DEVS remove advantage & random type from indi war schedule.

19. Dear Dev,

there is nothing to punish war inactv or freebies from free inc absorb by xtling jst to meet requirment in getting free item. Which i hav being noticing almost all my indi wars.

Normally these guys are semi retired people who jst war for free stuff. And wasting time of other genuine warriors. And i would like to tell u that, I am the one victim of such activities. Loseing almost all the indi wars.

I request to implement no item drop for loseing team. In which people will work hard both side to win and to receive the item.

I will post war inactvs/ Moles as under as war event progress.

thanks and regards.