Event issues and solution

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _____NIGHTWING_____, Apr 27, 2016.

1. One issue about this thread is that it is an argument about smalls and bigs... What about the mids who don't spend money and instead time to grow this whole time? Wouldn't changing the event system be unfair to them as they are unable to get 15k simply because they do not spend money?

2. Reread the OP, Joshua. This helps everyone because it makes it a level playing field by making 1 action = 1 item. That doesn't only benefit smalls. If you're active enough, you should get the rewards to reflect that irrespective of your build size.

Obviously those who can afford to drop xtals all day will have an advantage but nothing to be done about that.

And exactly Sean. Those screen shots prove how unfairly unbalanced it is. 21 actions for 1.2k items? That's a joke.

3. Joshua what I am hoping is that the devs tier the rewards based on average gameplay.
    The 15k limit would be changed to something that would reflect physical actions that are possible. Players should be able to compensate for lack of spending power with increased activity, which in turn is an added incentive to play.
    Of course the top 500 or whatever rewards would as they do now go to the top spenders.
    But the tiers below that would hopefully be based on a start of casual player ranging though to the preferably 12 offloads a day range maybe 16 for the top tier. With xtals being encouraged for missed offloads and to compete against the very top.
    Encouraging more players to be active and some to chance micro transactions would be healthy for kaw. As opposed to the current unfairly perceived image we currently have that the ss so clearly demonstrates.

Again remember the top set tier rewards only reward a potential 48 trillion a year from event rewards. This won't make people lb over night.
    But it will get them 1/10th of the air lands each year. So just ten years of events for one current land set

4. The "No support" players are screaming 1 thing
    "We have spent tons of RL momey, why the hell wpuld we care abt small,mids."
    Unfortunately these are our mods and Vk.
    And they say they care about community, bunch of crap lies...

U guys have made these guys Vk or about to make.

So open your eyes and vote good leader :)

Nightwing is 70+mcs
    I am 45mcs

I am old acnt so i can easily get to some Lotl and asof b2b clan.
    And can get 15k easily in 10 days :)

Stil i am grinding my ass in 10 hr ebs.

Sometime it upsets me when a big comes at the end does an unload and gets more event rewards than me..

Its like world policy
    rich gets richers, poor gets poorer.

Well i support Op.

And dont worry even if many support.
    Devs will never answer in these kind of threads...

:)

5. We are old accounts, trying tomsay event rewards not eb rewards shpuld matter..

Rewards from event should give newplayr/mid/small a boost to grow. Make them believe they can reach 15k.

Besides what would big do with 15k reward .

Event rewards should be given on activity not according to stats.

If a player has done large amnt of actions, its pathetic to see them get 300-600 event reward.
    While a big comes, unloads they get 1.2k
    Crap...

Yes big get more eb reward, no need them to get more event reward as well..

Besides what a 200+mcs would do with 4t reward ?
    They cant even upgrade i think...
    Except buy allies...

On another topic
    Buy me, need chatty owner.

Returning to topic
    What sean said is true, devs should correct that...

6. The simplest fix is to also have a cap of how many event items can be earned per action. 10 max per action would balance it all fairly well. Would take 3000 hits (50 unloads or about 3.5 unloads a day) to make it to top tier, but better than it is currently.

7. The max tier (what 15k is now, not the top x tiers) should be at how much you would earn with this system on at least 14 unloads per day. 3.5 unloads per day is not active enough. Reserve those top tiers for the accounts that are incredibly active.

8. You guys realy think dev care about any of these things? Are you still that dense you can't see it?

It was clear to me and many dev don't give a crap , the not only never fixed the war system they let it fall appart.

I would be surprised if 1% of those left even war anymore. Ata will continue to roll out endless promos to suck those dollars out of your moronic pockets.

They toss gold out now like candy , they give out pointless equip because the equip tommorow will be better , how else will they pry that dollar from you.

Without a working war system this game is nothing more than pimd with different names and art work.

Just take what they give , spending any time trying to get them to improve this game is useless

9. Um thats why we are trying to make people understand that we need their support to make.this plan happen.

But problems now are not devs, problems are people who dont give green signal to this plan :)
    Who says crap lies like they care about kaw community and yet dont want to change anything :)

Thats why devs cant do anything..

10. Another wall of text. Congratulations op, you just copied the style of events thread.

Just do the math please.
    1 silver bar = 2.25B
    1000-20000 SB = amount of event rewards
    How much gold do you needed for LLBC? HLBC? HFBC? BC?
    do you think a 50mcs account would jump to 60mcs just from selling 10000 sb?

11. Did you even read what I said, I said there should be limits on amounts that ebs drop, so you can't abuse it. Idiot.

12. Anything of great importance (like a player's cs), takes time. Higher cs means higher number of troops and spies, hence higher amount of event loots. (that explains why spy-heavy builds would have higher loots/drops)
    Every clan owner has the right to choose the requirements for members. It took them time and great patience to unlock those high-tier EBs.
    The silver bar rewards are reasonable enough because the more you explore new lands and upgrade, the more expensive the cost.
    It's futile to compete with someone who's 2-5x your cs, you don't need to. Activity, patience, resilience and zeal - you should invest on these.

13. Realist
    Farming war beast all day for actions is pointless. And totally unnecessary.
    1 they would lose so much gold compared to hitting any other epic battle tier that the rewards wouldn't compensate for their gold lost during the two weeks.

130 competing with bigs is not the aim exactly.
    Making events open for all is the aim. Bigs get huge gold that is their reward for their size.
    Exclusive rewards that others cannot attain during limited time promos is insanity.

As I have stated multiple times using the 15k reward model it takes ten years worth of rewards to complete air lands.
    10 years. Really? It's too much to suggest that's accounts that buy xtals spend hours offloading multiple times. Only to get beaten in gold and especially drops by a player that does 23 actions shows how absurdly unbalanced the game has become.

With the imbalance there needs to be something done to balance and allow smalls a chance to compete in events.
    Or why should any spend their money for something give to others for free for 23 actions.
    Lb players and I don't begrudge them can get the top prizes in two days. Whilst others cannot attain half that in two weeks despite spending real money.
    That's insanity as a business model. It's telling customers not to spend in the game as their money does not reflect any real value. You literally get nothing that isn't already given freely to others.
    The lb didnt create this scenario. But it does need to be adjusted.
    And that said. As I have also said before. There is a team of lb that go around helping others complete ebs and dedicating their time to give back to the community. These players get the rewards yes. But they also help others without being asked and they have my total respect for their generosity, which they show every day to multiple clans.

14. Where did I say that you should hit warbeasts, I said it was impractical.

15. This. And I'm not going to say that the lb should have lesser drops. They SHOULD. But players who unload multiple times, hours of unloading especially those who open crux chests (cruxs can help in increasing event item drops) should get higher event item drops in my opinion. Just item drops would be viable, for gold is of less importance in my opinion.

16. In regards to spending rl money to hit hte and getting the most of your money's worth, you should take action. Here is my suggestion:
    Join or create an hte-clan which does not have minimum cs required BUT has a MAXIMUM cs restriction/limit/ceiling.
    About ASOF and Lotl, I think many would oppose your idea and the devs would have to adjust something that don't generate $$$ for them. Lets hope so.

17. HTE clan players don't make event leaderboards, look at the evidence. This is because HTE is capped to 110 items whereas LOTL can drop over 1,000 items. This means that there is no point in doing maximum health crystals in HTE other than to gain direct gold plunder; in terms of event drops any more than 1 or 2 xtals per HTE are wasted. We also examined before the time that would be required to grind HTE for a cash-rich, time-poor player would be prohibitive, and a casual eb fairy would be lucky to make 15k.

Because of these factors it impossible for a mid-sized player to pay-to-win in Kingdoms At War.

The sooner people realise this and stop chucking money down the drain for little gain the better. A boycott on buying Seals in protest at event inequality would really focus ATA's corporate directors on this issue and hopefully lead to remedial action.

18. Lock for stupidity