event idea The hunting grounds

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hero_sapphire, Oct 25, 2014.

1. This is just a idea for maybe a week long event. This event would be all pvp to get in the event you would pay a fee of25 bil

After you pay that fee you would be taken out of your clan and a list would appear in the marketplace of targets your cc would turn into a command room it would update of who has the highest plunder score in this event your list will have about 99 other people

people on your list will be roughly the same size as you

2. So. Its a indie war you pay to do?

3. at the end of the event the top 5 plunder scores get their 25 bil back and 5 sod the top 10 would recieve their 25 bil back and 5 horns 5 horns and 1 sod top 50 recieve a month long 9% plunder spell

4. Basically bacon

5. Stupid. So your saying you have to be semi karge to pvp? I would join it, but theres a fee, so i cant.

6. I think this is the stupidest thing I've heard....

7. This should be in Moose's proposal. Everything that comes out from this guy's ideas and words gives me cancerm

8. No. Just no. :roll:

9. Fee of 25bil and only top50 get rewards, u craZ. 9% plunder bonus for a month would mean u have to get 277.7 bil in a month for the 9% plunder bonus to pay off! and most people in this event would be PVP hitters who don't hit too many Ebs, so that would be a hard amount to earn.

10. I missed the math on that one eagle....

For it to pay off ya just need to make more than 25b. Where does 277.7b come in?

11. granted the idea is still horrible o.o

12. Why even suggest a all pvp event? All the ideas have to do with hitting people. Well devs aren't gonna do that because more people hit ebs than do wars and stuff. And they want to make money from events.

13. Top 50 get a 9% bonus? Small clans get around that br bonus.

14. If this were implemented, anyone who participated would win. I doubt more than 50 people care for this event. Why pay 25b to PvP when a battle list is right there?

15. No support not everyone can get 25 especially smaller guys