event ends today

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by wizard, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Thanks alot Devs for such a idiotic event, WE DON'T NEED ANY EQUIPMENT EVENT NOW. We need wars, we need war season or a event 100% based on LOWLAND WARS (stop indi for 2 weeks ). Let us enjoy old kaw.

2. This is a question for WC id say.

3. When I first saw the title of this thread in AT I thought well no sh..

#UCantBanMe

4. If we have time to collect event tokens right up until the clock runs to end of the event then shouldn't u have given us a few minutes to convert the tokens after end. Almost 4k tokens and couldn't convert them afterwards whats all that about guy's! I'm not a happy bunny

5. Actually, you could only earn tokens up to 1 hour before the Clock ran out. Last hour was to purchase them.

6. I got to 20,000 for aqua and 20,000 for inferno but when I collected the rewards I got the same thing for each the aqua and inferno, except I only got the plunder bonus of 10% for one of them not the other. Seems like many other people have the same problem. Please sort it out quickly. I worked hard to get the top tier rewards because I now have ee5 and wanted the two 10% bonuses to be running at the same time. I only have 8 days left of ee5. Please sort it out quickly. xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx

7. How about a week of no LL and all Indy