estocs ACTUALLY worth it?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________V___________, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Why get all the Estoc Equipment? Lol only get the ones that are worth it. Like the Body Armour. Don't waste mith on **** like the boots, crown, and gloves lol they almost identical to the EB equips.

2. I would get sword and body. After that, I would war to upgrade my equips and keep my estocs edge. No point in it after that.

3. Chestplate is only decent item. Personally I am going to save.

4. Sword looks pretty decent also^

5. Meh, haven't done more than one EE war.
    For me it's not worth it. Waste of time and money.

6. I think the unfortunate part is that the benefit to ee wars is in fact, debateable.

I do not think the 'rewards' are as enticing as the developers planned on.

Hard to call it a waste of time, especially for players with good ee records. But the point remains.

7. No it is not on average!
    If you are in a good clan winning 75% + then yes, hell yes!

However for every winning team there must be a losing team. I am in this camp and the majority will be in the 50% win clan as well and you don't come out ahead.

I must admit once in a while you do end up in a close match up and those are fun.

Overall clan participation is dwindling as there is not enough rewards.

8. From a pure mith point of view you only need to win about a third of the time to make mith back. Anything more is profit.

Trouble is eventually the clans that lose a lot will stop warring and it will just get tougher and tougher to win.

However assuming you're not mismatched, a few people have touched on the fact that its fun to war and if that keeps you interested then it's well worth the price.

9. EE war keeps KaW fun for me. I mostly do it for a high percentage of drops in EBs and to gain mith to buy equipment

10. Yes it is, if you stay small.

Check out a player named lil_mony, and watch his clan. They are impressive. Staying small so that the equipment actually works - just keep a lvl3 castle and you can pretty much do anything. Why do you need to grow? To hit bigger people? If that is what you are chasing after, don't war. It's a waste of time.

11. ITS "KINGDOM AT WAR" NOT "KINGDOM OF EB" xD

(0_0)

12. EE isn't a real war mrFrezze

13. I've always hated pots. It was because of pots that pwars came into existence. Devs should get rid of them all have people just hit by their stats.