Estocs - A better warring system?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIll-King_Vasilias-IIIl, Jan 4, 2014.

1. It's not favoring their build, it's making the system more fair, rather than all clans stacking lb and gh :roll:

2. You think this is my war build? lol. It's crappy for EE, I know that. Don't think my dislike of the current system stems from my experience in EE (I've actually done pretty solid in it). It stems from inherent flaws in the system that base matchups on builds rather than actual skill. I'm tired of blowing out clans because although our stats may be similar, our experience is not. It doesn't help bring new people into the system.

3. Pheonix why shouldnt players that are interested in this idea without a war build post? Their opinions as to whether it would encourage them to war are just as valid. Same for anyone that uses an alt to post with rather than their war build. Phones easier to post with than PC. ๎…
    Breezy yes build matters. But the current system excludes most probably half of kaw. Maybe more. Should they all become lb overnight or should they all drop builds and lose their hard work because of a flawed system. Personally given the choice of reset or become gh. I'd reset and quit. What was the point of all the effort pre ee just to throw it all away.

4. No no no no no lol that's not what i meant, re-read my post. I said if you don't have a war build don't ATTACK the idea without a suggestion that could make it better, in others words just pointing out flaws but not caring to add...

5. I think that should apply for everybody, lol. Don't just whine, try to develop a solution.

6. ^^^
    That's what I'm trying to get at. Work together.

7. I feel likes it's just us 3 in this thing lol

8. Shh...don't say anything and hopefully nobody will notice :lol:

9. Well i gtg to the store so it's down to 2 for now lol, if i get back and this isn't top of AT I'm bumping it.

10. I'm lurking this thread so I'm not here either. Not bumping it for support for a trail of the idea either ๎…

11. There's tons of lurkers just sitting there staring at this thread.

Come on out! Just say support or no support if they want, idc.

12. "a trail of the idea"...? I don't get it lol

13. Lol heh a
    Spin off of my to the devs post hehe I'm loving this unique idea I have concerns but atleast it's a
    Idea and not a follow the lemmings thing.

14. Another thing is ko and sko points.

15. Ah.. Lol I wanted to get more opinions, sorry๎„…

16. The change to a point system as suggested would be a great way to test clans strength.
    Rather than suggesting we ditch the current system which some would be adverse to obviously for a total unprecedented change.
    If the devs could implement this change. And I can't see why not.
    Then what if they did a one weekend trial to see how people like or dislike the system.
    That way they can see by their figures whether it works. As well as if there is player support.
    If it works they can implement the change of not they only lose coding time and one weekend. Nothing to lose considering the potential benefit.
    And who could argue against a trial to see as opposed to a total change?

17. Nah ur all good... Expand on idea
    Take it to devs. My post is simply..... Asking devs to pay attention to a growing issue and discontent amongst many people.... Aka new players learn about kaw from us... We take them in and tell them get this big and then don't get bigger sooo exactly this and that basically become a gh get alot of allies and get good equipment then u can war with us or spend alot of money become an lb player get the bed equipment then u can war otherwise ur eb fairy or osw

18. I really like station's idea on ps. Don't have at least one attack building no war. Support

19. I like that too, like a requirement to have at least 1 attack building...