Estocs - A better warring system?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIll-King_Vasilias-IIIl, Jan 4, 2014.

1. King, mind if I borrow this point system (I'll give credit). You found and solved an issue in one of my revamps. Nice work

2. No problem Shol haha as long as EE becomes more fair for builds such as mine, I'm happy.

3. Top hits worth more yes but bottom hits not .. Also that account would be a pretty bad leak to say a build like u in war would take a ton of incoming since at the top is a lb u can't hit this would allow u a place to plunder since that's how u matched them in the first place lb / gh = 2 med (or large builds)

U would have to choose between have 1 invincible build and 1 leak or having 2 builds who won't leak to bottom but can't hit tops
    In those lop sided wars ... But I'll bet war rosters even out much faster then u would think

4. Somebody should re-do this thread and make it sexy and put it in the idea's section, leave this one here for discussions.

5. Doesn't matter the plunder made per hit really as long as it's even to all builds in war

6. If you face a clan that really knows what they're doing the GH will pay less than 5mil a hit

7. I'll talk to Shol about sexiness... He's like Channing Tatum while I'm Robert Downey Jr., I have the looks but he's sexy.

8. What about me :( lol

9. You're more like ... Will Ferrel.

10. At least I'm funny as hell...lol

11. Lol alright back to topic. So, with the updated point scoring (can't update OP, not home today :p ) anything else?

12. What if there is a tie o.o lol

13. Great idea op. Let's change the whole system. Nevermind that loads of people have tailored their builds to fit the current system. Let's change it all up to fit your specific build better and make life easier for your lazy ass.

14. That made no sense lol

15. You know these would have to be successful actions right? You can't hit the LB anyway, and the gh will just scout you down. Either way, in any system, MIDS aren't wanted.

16. I think this could be an excellent idea for a future trial. Seeing a clan win based on successful actions as opposed to plunder would be a great change.
    Would take too long for season 3 but certainly it would t hurt to do a one off weekend tournament to assess players opinions of this idea.
    Ko's being a bonus and fails a negative would be great.

Stations ideas are very good but could take too long to implement also.

At least for now approaching from the opposite end and putting a minimum attack value per successful hit would balance out the gh exploit to a large extent without affecting their build at all whilst also making it a more lucrative build for new players to use to start warring with.
    It could also liven up pvp without destroying the eb system if it were based at 45mil minimum for a pvp action. Higher than haunt but less than ice and escape.

The no attack build idea disqualification also excellent.

17. @Breezy
    Wow. Way to be completely negative and shut down an idea without even having a counter-suggestion

18. So you admit that the build is more important than actual skill in the current system?

That's my issue with it, and what I'm trying to change.

19. If you post on here without a war build, and you attack the idea without suggesting ways to make it better...just leave...

20. King and sholron...

My suggestion should be obvious. Change your build to work better within war mechanics. Don't ask devs to change war mechanics to suit your build. It's stupid and ain't gonna happen anyways.

And yes, build type can and should be at least as important that how quickly you can mash a button. It's called strategy.