Estoc Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IlIlI__DRAGONS_SLAYER__lIlIl-, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Please increase mith payout - also when ff so we can get the New items and reduce failedrate for upgrade pleeease

2. The fact that there is a forfeit button there is not the issue, its the mithril payout. So taking away the forfeit button is not the solution, increasing the mithril payout when a forfeit occurs is.

3. I just really want to war an even clan FFing is a joke for only a four hour war.

4. War is a out damages. If a clan A is damaging clan B, clan B can damage clan A by FF. it's not a problem

5. Lmao Moose. If I understood you correctly you are saying ff button is a part of war and can use it to damage other team . I can't argue that I guess. It is effective.

6. You understood me correctly 

7. If they do something to compensate for the lost mith great. But the fact is still u sign up for a 4 hr war then quit like a crybaby because u can't take 2 more hours. Of course the people who would rather hit eb all day see no problem with the ff button. They wanna get back to their pansy ass ebs. Can't take an ass kicking like a man then why sign up? Ff only proves that you suck horribly and can't take an ass whipping. Idc if it's 10b to 350b in the end. I'll personally be there sticking it out the whole way. Win or lose.

DAMN QUITTERS

8. Nope, from what I can see is you have a problem with swallowing your pride. 

9. FF is a legit strategy. In war, if I can't win, I will settle for second best no try to limit your plunder. FF does that.

Just letting the crap get mocked out of you for an extra 2 hours is an excercise in futility for the losers, and an excercise in free for all greed for the winners.

If the losing team decides to FF to limit their opponents mith intake, so be it

10. Exactly why these wars should have the ff disabled moose. Because people quit out of spite and lack of respect for opponents hard work. Devs do matches not other clans.
    I've been on receiving end of being pummelled. Lost 1000's of pots. I signed up for war not to quit or screw people over. But to war till the end. Whether we win or lose there is no honour in ff just to spite enemy.
    Everyone does that and these wars will be destroyed because no one will want to waste their time fighting people unwilling to lose, As they will gain no reward.
    Great idea lets set the trend FF all wars kill off the estoc wars and what the hey lets all just eb or osw again with no mith.

11. Moose is trolling 

12. 

13. Lol I think the clan owner should be strip farmed for ff'ing. That would make ff a lot less lucrative. Lose a few pots or lose them all plus a lot of gold. Oh well. There will always be pansies on this earth no matter where u go.

And oli it's not about swallowing my prideits about greed silly nOobim greedy and want a hella myth instead of the joke amount i get when opponents ff at the 2 hr mark. 25-30 mith or 60-70 mith. Simple as that lol.

14. Mick we talked about this....

That's KING noob.

And so basically you don't really have a problem with the forfeiting as long as you get your mith. Lol

15. Well king yea I don't have a problem with it if I get my mith. But I still personally would never ff over two more hours of beatings. But yea it boils down in the end to this: I planned for war. Took time out of my otherwise un-busy dayeven bought adp and sdp just for EE wars. 100 of all of emspent 12 whole mithand then get screwed out of my potential earnings because someone couldnt take 2 more hrs of war. it's angering. That's partially why I wouldn't ff. Don't like them doing it to me. Treat others type of thing

Side note: I still have 60 of those original 100 after 4 wars ikr. (and before u say its because im so small no one wants to hit me, realize I am not talking about this tiny acct in BH)

16. We don't ff. it's a clan pride thing. I didn't mind tho that others ff on us. I don't enjoy flogging a dead horse and in these wars, once the whole clan is ko'ed that's it. They are NEVER coming back with everyone opposing full and hungry for targets. I think the system works fine.

17. If a clan gets beat so bad they ff, that is the ultimate surrender and the winning clan should get more mith not less.

18. If a clan FFs they should lose additional amount of mith on top if what they spent for war. That would put the desire to fight back into them. And I've been on the losing side of two epic beat downs. Glad the peeps I warred with on those weren't quitters.