Estoc wars ASIAN players

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -pUdGe__tHe__b_U_t_C_h_E_r-, Dec 24, 2012.

1. 8am is too early for you?

Pffff.. Can't put the effort in dont do it.

I can do 3/4 of the wars, obviously they ain't all going to be perfect. Deal with it.

2. Asians do War #2 and #4
    We really don't want to war the Europeans chances of losing is high.

3. Although it's possible for some Asians to do war #2 (for me, it's 6 a.m.) and/or war #4, it wears us out and makes us commit more time out of our lives every time we want to war. European and American players can get on at times that are comfortable for them, so it's more fun and less hard work for them to war. We Asians, on the other hand, have to set our alarms and wake up early on our rest days just to get some mithril. I think the devs should juggle the times every week to help out players all over the world. Just because their main HQ and a lot of their players are European and American doesn't mean that they should focus the game around them. Sure, they could give them some better benefits like having easier times for them for two weeks and then one for us in Asia. But they shouldn't focus war times around them, because it keeps us mostly Asian clans from being able to war.

P.S. I'm a Korean.

4. How is 8am a struggle for you? I wake up at 5am for work every week.

5. Thanks for the thread SH0V.

I think you have a valid point. None of the EE are during peak activity hours for Asian and Australian players, so we have to make the extra effort to be available.

It's not that the times are impossible, and those of us who are committed to EE happily (or not so happily) wake up at 4am to make it work.

But a little adjustment here or there would be nice.

 Support 

6. I really don't see a major problem for you OP all you have to do is stay up a LITTLE late for the last war and get up a LITTLE early for war 2.

7. The first 2 system war were 24 hours. I participated in the second.

This is better for the current KaW.

8. Unless devs add more wars, the current times are pretty good.
    I had my last war under the blanket, cause I cant let anyone that I'm warring at 2am-6am lol.