~Estoc Wars~<33

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Jan 20, 2013.

1. King, you're right. That's what the OP says.
    But I like that addition, that an admin has to turn it on before it appears for everyone.

2. Its a great idea,but make it so if the owner votes to forefit,it immediately forefits,could save time if not enough ppl are on:3.

3. Thank you Deni, I know my idea are amazing ;)

4. Actually arbiter, it's a bad idea. Fortunately it has a beavers chance of surviving a supernova of getting implemented, so I guess no harm in all the non admins pining for it. 

5. Eh, that seems a little too complicated to implement deni. Maybe make it so just the owner can FF.

6. SUPPORT, I hate when this happens

7. Raven stop using the same picture!

8. @oh hell
    But that's me :(

9. You just use the same picture and add captions!

It's driving me nuts

10. It is really your choice to make your clan a democracy or monarchy.

Some clans have councils, some have one supreme leader... Both have their advantages and their drawbacks.

11. It's amusing that the bulk of the people supporting this, don't have admin in their clan. 

12. It's called empathy giskard

13. I support, I have admin...:)

14. Terrible idea. Admins already represent the clan's interests, so if your clan had a rogue admin that made the rest of the clan suffer, then you should be looking at the owner's lack of judgement. The FF rule is fine as is, your clan just has a disconnect.

15. Democracy or not, you entrust your admins with their responsibility and should be responsible for them. Hence why admin is earned.

Admins exist to make the owner's life easier, so they should also be there to take charge in the same manner.

16. No support. Chose admins wisely

17. Support ive seen 1 admin FF when everyone said no I like the idea