Estoc War Divisions Petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MightyBomb, Mar 26, 2013.

1. No support...

2. we have good matchups now. so why u want to change it? no support.no need it.

3. My clan has mostly received decent matchups but I SUPPORT this idea because owners can learn how and where to improve their clan dynamics.
    I'd like to see different tiers and tier champions. Champs would be expected to move up, and chumps move down.
    Of course, all results/standings would need to be posted and updated.

4. What about my clan? We have probably around 2-3 mil and 25ish ppl

5. Theres No need to change the present system
    1. Kaw mechanics don't cheat or show favour
    2. Match ups are chosen on clan stats
    3. There's always room for improvement kaw
    Are working on this no doubt
    Everyone has there own opinion so the best way to be heard is to grow and develop into a player who is sought after .
    The current system favours activity even if a player is on a losing side they might still be invited to join a stronger clan
    Activity or kawdiction can pave the way to greater enjoyment or even divorce if u seek it with enough passion Good luck kawdicts

6. No support wtf?

7. I meant no support, wtf

8. No support whats so ever just cuz ur stats are higher doesn't mean u deserve more mith

9. I support, but it won't happen because there just aren't enough clans participating at this point. Once the apocalypse/zaft war and LR/BH/iG/etc war are both over, 5000 more warring players will want to do estoc wars. (That's an estimation, and most likely not everyone will want to, but it would still be a vast increase.)

10. And this would help to fix the fact that guild hansels are the best, discouraging growth and thus keeping gold in the ekawnomy.

11. This won't help this will promote. The stats are still lower

12. Average CS of 4m is the highest division? Lmao. So RCA can hit a clan full of guys with 2m attack and defense stats? Genius

13. SUPPORT :mrgreen:

14. Sounds good everything in there is ideal and if devs had problem they could change it a bit so support :D