Estoc Trials - Week 7 - Test War 5/6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 21, 2013.

1. 2/3 matches this weekend were good ... But the two were against the same clan 

I think we just fit right last match was a little loop sided even with the one extra player .... Still don't think matching by dtw/dts mechanic is a good idea

2. Please Devs, let us kick inactives during war, we had a big leak and not casted mith probably paid great was easy to use for sko on otherside. You use to let us kick the inactives(leaks) halfway through war. I suggest you let us kick members halfway through war so we can try to recoup some of our losses.
    please allow owners to kick inactives halfway through war especially in a 2 hour war. Circumstances and emergengies happen in real life sometimes its not even they're fault but please let owners kick inactives so we can fight as tight knit Unit!

3. I wonder who's clan balto's brigade is?

4. Just a idea how about the mith casting time happen before matchup u guys can make casting spells last longer this would allow the clan see who is active before match up n adjust or kick the inactives before matchups

5. If the dtw/dts system is kept, I recommend all GHs swapping their 1 attack building to coe or higher. That will probably make the difference of matching and not matching.

6. I say skip the decent matches.. go by prestige... if youre winning you should fight other clans that are winning... if you're small you shouldn't be able to have a higher Pres than a large clan just b/c you get easy matchups

7. 8 losses in a row, each I have to buy thousands of pots, dump my plunder in some manner. Then wait to see how overly matched our next opponent will be. It's starting to be a joke. Last match was against a clan who beat us by 50 billion previously. Rich get richer and poor get poorer. Who cares, whatever!

8. Still waiting on wars 7/8, anytime soon would be nice.

9. 1/2 were repeated on friday from the special set of tests done thursday.

5/6 On this thread are the last 2 wars for the week

10. Please hurry with the real wars

11. test wars schedule this weekend ?