Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars - WAR 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 21, 2013.

1. This happened to me more than once in War 1: I scouted an opponent to zero spies, then tried to attack with troops to get the ko, and it said "defender too weak". But there was no ko. If an account is dtw to attacks and has zero spies, shouldn't they be ko'd ? Please check into this Devs.

2. @sigh...blaming your loss on one guild Hansel is pathetic..none of your clan has a build anywhere close to being "war ready" some of your clan mates were posting on our clans walls 1 hr after war started ..and one even posted asking us to stop hitting you all cause you wanted to save troops for the mith EB of shame smh..bottom line..your team was unprepared and needs a lot of work on build..period ..don't come to forums crying about your loss..there was almost no honor in beating you guys..almost..good luck next war

3. Yay I uninstalled and reinstalled and I got my 119mith 

4. -_Thumper_-, assassinate them to finish.

5. Thumper happened to me aswell

6. Thumper hansels can be dtw to Att if below 20% troops and zero gold u have to assassinate the last little bit

7. Mine wasnt hansel he was hybrid with towers. Do same mechanics apply?

8. Be honest bob idk never had it happen with a hybrid wat was the account name let me look at it

9. Tried war one today with the 10 minute random window for opposing kingdoms to come up. It was frustrating spamming attacks, sometimes for 7 or 8 minutes with no results. We had sweepers, of course, but when you have an assigned target it is extremely boring and/or frustrating to repeatedly spam a target with no success.

Please either use a much smaller window of opportunity to come out of ko (say a 2-3 minute window) or return to predefined ko times.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Kage.