Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 19, 2013.

1. As i understand it. Bfe isnt used in matchups? Why the hell not? u wouldnt pit an army of sheep skin wearing farmers with pitchforks(low bfe) against an army of iron clad sword wielding gladiators(extreamly high bfe) would u? regarddless of there friends that are chearing them on from the side lines(bfa)

2. Id agrre with the idea that war should b won by damage dealt and KOnumbers not just plunder earned. I understand that "money is power" but so is FEAR!!!
    PS AWESOME GAME. lol

3. You are right we did have a few nowhere near 10 but in a war system largely dependent on pinning the other side noone should ever be given a 3 man advantage. That just cant be overcome when the clan has a large bfe

4. And norton you guys had 15 accounts were not worth hitting for 22 of our guys Small accounts will get hit by large accounts when there is no choice. When chrystaling etc....it was a matchup with no justification and one kaw did twice in a row complete with the 3 man advantage both times. I dont mind getting my ass handed to me. But i would like to think we at least had a chance.

5. Sorry to bother you admin, just noticed battlegrounds11 had 27 at match up but seem to now have 28 - number 30 fluxtsy wasn't in originally at match up. - can you check this please before EE starts thanks

6. All good found the anomaly  I'm getting old 

7. HUGE thumbs down to the forced REGENS. So much better being able to choose exit. Please reconsider devs. I know you mentioned people asked for it but very few actually like it. Preferred method is regen window with a choice to exit. 

8. its good to have 1Minutes varying time.. like random ka 15-16minutes..if the person not comming in 15th th min...he or she has to come in 16th minutes

9. So far, enjoying the 2 hour wars with the random KO timing. Simple and it works.

10. Don't really care for random ko times that much but the 1 minute advantage was not bad
    Even I don't know when I'm suppose to come up if they are all koed and there is just too much spamming not enough strategy
    ... If u make it 15 minutes with a 1-2 minute advantage ull have both worlds of thought happy ....

11. My feedback is- vastly prefer random KO with advantage. I think 5-15 best time spread. Ty for listening devs.

12. BFE and BFA must both be considered at matchup. It doesn't make sense any other way. Both are earned and contribute to overall strength.

Cheers 