Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Nerf the building itself for Guild Hansels reducing the plunder damage by like 50% nerf their BFE by like 70% and there Kaw is fixed.

~end of trolling

2. Awww I was looking forward to some more 1 hr wars. I like those better than the two hr wars. Short and sweet. Plus they are more action packed because of the shortened time

3. So far as my EE trial feed back goes I have found 10-15 min random regens to be the best.

-I'd like to see the devs experiment with 2x regen during war, this would lead to a more action packed war, make it harder to sko from pin, while at the same time giving people coming out of pin a greater chance.
    - it would also weaken guild hansels as their enemies would have larger stats coming out of pin making it harder to have successful actions on larger players

4. Which time do I use if I'm in australia?

5. What does "Random KO time Between 10 and 20 minutes." Mean??
    Isn't KO determined by your level of Troops?

6. Like the one hour wars. I can't always be on for the full two hours. Also was wondering is there a way if you don't cast the spell in time that you can then leave the clan? Other wise your locked for two or even one hour and can't do a thing.

7. Australia time is closest to Singapore (SGT) so use that but depending on where you are in Oz you will be a couple or a few hours ahead.

8. How about altering the schedules now and then too.

9. Can something be done about UK war times. We are currently in BST (GMT 1) so our war times, except wars 3 and 5, are either early morning or late at night, even then 3

10. Thanks for nothing devs second war in a row against same clan with 7 gh's and a three man advantage for them. I will refrain from saying what i am feeling because there are kids present. But i am done with EE until you come to your senses. I have no understanding of your thought process here but you have totally screwed up the war system. At least the old system was about players and strategy it was the clans own fault if they didnt stay pinned. Now you are just wasting our time trying your random ko plan and not fixing the true problems. 

11. Correction 10 guild hansels on the other side

12. :D I want 1hr wars Plz! And 10-20min wayyyy too long...

13. It's ******* stupid how people can drop build an have massive equipment,and fight people their size with barely any equipment and get an easy win,it's ********.

14. PLEASE BRING BACK 1 HOUR WAR WITH A MIXTURE OF 2 HOUR EE WAR.

15. What kind of logic is this. The enemy team win by sko? Look at their score

16. Alaska, before you carry on further, you should assess your clan's EE build and roster section.

3 men up was ridiculous on top of us being stronger, I agree.

You complain about GH, yet you use them yourselves. Also, when you have 8m CS members attacking GH's instead of other targets that would actually net plunder (lots of targets to choose from) under the current system, that's a you problem.

Assess your team and make it better, under the current system, until it changes again.

17. The lag tonight was horrible to point of being a waste of time. It would say I had full troops then ko

18. 2hr war way too long for this type of war

19. same here, really bad lag in war 1 n 2

20. Bump so my friend can see this