Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I am a big fan of the one hour wars as well. would like to see more of them.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Set time coming outta ko is over..tracking as it used to be is over..more people than not like the random time.. it was one of the major things cried about last season..I like the random ko time ..its not hard to find target if your clan knows what its doing ..happy warring

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I echo the concerns expressed that a larger window of opportunity for a kingdom to come out of ko only increases the "spamming" factor of the wars.

Now if you get a 10 minute window of time where the kingdom you are assigned to sit on (or your tracker alerts you may be up) and that kingdom randomly gets 19 minutes as its regen time, you will be spamming attacks for 9 minutes straight. That is very boring and will lead to WIRSITTKA (War Induced Repetitive Stress Injury Thanks to KaW Admins), and no one wants that. :)

Cheers,

Kage.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

That REALLY sux there's no blitz wars in there. Anyways, some wars it says you can come out of pin after 5min. Others just say random ko times. Does that mean e get some sort of notification saying exactly when we come out?

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I favor 14 min opt in/15 min auto. Give the downed player a chance to hit and still have the use of good trackers in a clan.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I second that even a 13/15 minute window at least it's only two minutes of spamming

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Thanks devs. Just my 2 cents but I despise the random KO times. It takes any strategy out of the game and still puts you at the mercy of the kaw gods.

I prefer-not only prefer...but LOVE the KO exit window where you can choose to come out of KO. It at least gives you a fighting chance of doing some damage and getting out alive...not to mention it allows for some degree of targeted exit.

I would love to see the random forced KO RIP

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I think the 2 minute opt in by a player before being forced back into the war (i.e. you can do an action between 13 and 15 minutes or you are forced back in at 15 minutes) has real merit. It allows for ko'd players to make the first few actions, but also doesn't entirely eliminate tracking strategy.

For those clans that whine about not liking to be tracked, that is only one facet of the game. If you entire strategy depends on "I hope the other team doesn't have good trackers" then you are too focused on only one aspect of a war.

Cheers,

Kage.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I agree with biggy. Choosing when to come out of KO is a big negative. A random come out of KO time is acceptable.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Why does it say 10- 20 minutes at the start and no wars reflect those times

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

What is this "Random KO 'with advantage'"? Not very descriptive.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Nvm

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Yeah what Debra said, you suggest 10-20 minute wars but all wars are labelled 10-15?

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

This wars weeks look like its a let down. 

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

No guild hansel tweaks i guess we just should call these gh wars instead of ee wars. Really tired of devs no addressing the biggest advantage in ee wars. Or maybe we should call it GH alt wars. That is what you have now is a bunch of guild hansel alts fighting in ee because devs refuse to address the obvious advantage. To tell you the truth i could care less about all these ko tweaks they are not the problem with ee wars. The ability of a guild hansel to hit me who is 10 percent my size and get 90 times the gold doing it is ridiculous. I cant be hit by most t5 hansels and it takes an 8 million att cs attack build to have the same success rate as a guild hansel. It is quite ludicrous. Yet you guys want us to spend money to help you with ko tweaks. In my opinion this is a waste of our time if you are not going to address the real issues with ee which is bfe and guild hansels.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Maybe you should be a GH then. Since its such a good thing.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Please bring back some 1 hour wars thanks.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I have seen clans stacked with as many as 16 guild hansels. We fought one with 7 last week and devs have them a 3 man advantage. The clan with 16 guild hansels never lose. If the intention was to create guild hansel wars they have succeeded. But i dont believe that was the intention by the devs.

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

I liked the 1 hour wars too. I would also like to say that the 10-20 minute ko timer is way too long of a window. Spamming for 10 minutes is ridiculous. That being said, for a 2 hour war 5-10 minutes is too short. You'll see people getting ko'ed over 20 times lol.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 3 of Test Wars

Do the war KO times look different than explanation of new KO rules or is it me?