Estoc Trials - Week #2 War #2 - No Match Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. To whom it may concern, I have thought about my previous statements,if I have offended anyone from my statements(I'm sure I have) I must tell you I am truly sorry. I know I may have come across as disrespectful but I didn't mean it that way. All were

2. I know sometimes I get overly passionate about this game because I love it and the people whom I play it with. It's here for all of us to have fun with and put our energy into. It takes alot of time and effort to prepare for these wars and I respect and appreciate all who participate in them, it is my desire to let anyone know if my comments offended you, I am tru

3. I am truly sorry,please forgive me. Let's all continue to enjoy this game we all love. Peace and love to you all.

4. It's okay MUR. Lets move on.

5. Our opponents swapped dropped or added bfa after matchup during war

6. The worms put up an epic fight - kudos! But I saw a lot of shifting on their roster after the matchup suggesting to me that their bfa increased significantly .. Can you please check it ? Thx ;)

7. @jsmed the sotra guy, u won like 25 straight wars b4 this and u are trying to rat out ur opponent after your 1st loss in weeks?? Dude that's weak.

8. "Please see a new thread i started to encourage participation" - wonder if kaw_admin will be replying back. I wonder what he thinks......I hope I am not responsible for the "estoc's edge". I mean I was more focused on lowering "costs" and not raising "benefits". However a combo of both can work, just make sure the community is happy. Equality is different from fairness.

9. Can you check our last war for possible bfa exploit? We were ranked higher, and with full troops (after xtal) I was failing on people just coming out of ko

10. @kaw admin- please provide the details on how silver was matched with -RCA-. Strength, BFA, etc. Whatever tweaks were made yesterday seemed to have worked against Silver. I've warred with both clans and this match is clearly a bad one. A blowout war, match after match, shouldn't be happening with the changes you've made to the matching system. Both clans have excellent strategy, trackers, etc. and are equal in war abilities, in my opinion.

11. What constitutes a bfa exploit? Many players on our opponents roster increased their stats to move above non warring members in member rankings after match-up. Does this constitute an exploit? I have no idea how much they increased bfa, but I doubt it was enough to make a huge difference in overall stats...

12. On reflection I realise that the owner of our opposing can moved up two spaces in clan rankings after match up, and they were rated as stronger than us in matching. I am curious if we would have been matched with them having the bfa they fought with.

13. tues night was a huge mismatch RCA

14. cut off: was RCA Silver mismatch proper it should have been a mismatch or was BFA abused

15. The simple solution to fair matches do not allow hireing of allies after match

16. I know you are trying to get more participation on these wars. I think you are doing so much right. I also understand you can't make everyone happy. I personally only get to war 1-3 times a week. I usually have good match ups. Win or lose we have a good war. I don't understand how some matches can be so dramatically wrong. Yesterday we were matched with -RCA- (#2 strongest clan). Today the same thing. Silver is ranked #12. The difference in our bfa is more than huge. Please look at the results of our wars. Bfa has to have more to do with the matchup. Silver will always give 100% in a war, even the match ups like these. We require everybody use mith etc. we will not back down but it is disheartening to keep getting matches like this, that we honestly have no chance of winning, and loosing our edge, rancor, mith and gold. I don't want to come off as whining, just asking that look further into the bfa on match ups.

17. To IlWAR_VALORlI

I apology for what I said about you cheating, I never meant that you were cheating, you are the most repected clan, I was a little frustrated about the no match, sorry about that.

18. @tiffemma , WarLoR accepts your apology. We do not do any lame tricks, we never unequip, we don't use barcode names( We want you to know who is filling your news ) and we dont play bfa games. The clan you see at the start of the war is the same at the end. We never intentionally try to pull weaker clans.
    Warlor wars with strategy, loyal members and excellent teamwork. No cheating needed.
    Happy Kawing 

WarLoR

19. kaw_admin you need to make the rancors vision spell activate at the time activity lock is usually scheduled for as clans aim to finish eb's at that time and wont miss their opportunity to complete the vanished paladins. because of only having 15mins before u need to start the eb my clan was unable to finish our eb an hr earlier than expected. therefore either had to ff current eb or skip our 'replacement prize' for war. this is an unfair solution to the no match system. please look into making the eb more accessible in some way.