Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Its a test who knows it may work :)

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

You are absolutely right der, help out the ones too stupid or lazy to grow n give them the advantage

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I suppose we will just have to hope that the word "test" in the title is just that.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Yea it'll work great for the people that put no time or money into their accounts

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

They better fix it because I hate to build up all my bfa for it to get wasted by some 1 year old players compared to my 4 years BFE should get touched over Bfa

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

no where have I seen complaints about BFA, BFE yes. maybe devs should get tested for dyslexia. In med school was told spelling doesn't matter unless you mix hypo with hyper :lol: :lol: guess devs having same problem

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

You just finished these wars for both myself, most of my clan and probably many other season one clan devs.

Hope that's what you wanted.

Keep catering for the whiners...

Clowns.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I cannot support these changes,I have fought the big bfa members and loss,I don't complain about it , they worked hard and earned so I have Respect for them. Don't ruin what they worked for.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

So you as developers are going to quash seriously hard earned bfa (some nearly 4 years worth of working on) over creating matches tailored to fit bfe equipped clans together (that was mostly built up over 6-8 weeks) sorry but I can't see laoda or any of the longer playing kingdoms going for this.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Chamgimg bfe? Wtf……im i correct eryone wars to get great strong equip so why the **** would u take that away from us……i can understand ghansels mechamics being chamged but bfe? Thats ******* retarded

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

It's always new gamers requesting these patches if you lower bfa you take away the unique fighting.My bfa may not be as high like the others if their bfa gets lowered lower mines too because that is not fair or just have a war where BFA and BFE are gone.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I could not agree more True.
    No way to accept to be in the same level with someone who is in this game 1 or 2 years and just ebing or did 8 weeks rancor wars and got BFE but never work hard or try for BFA

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Exactly dragon, big bfa clans get matched with other big bfa clans, why **** with something that isn't broke

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

If the devs want to level the playing field to the point where there is a 50/50 chance of winning a war, why not just roll some dice to determine the winner and let us all save xtals and time?

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Even if they lower everybodies by the same percent its still BS, its gonna screw over the lb player with several billion bfa and not affect the smaller player with a couple million bfa

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

If your complaining about BFE don't touch my bfa simple as that.G hansels were too cheap that is all the nerf that need to do. Because I can beat these BFE players with my speed alone my guessing is 99% correct .

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Vasia.

25 x 2 hour wars plus 2 hours prep/finish.
    25 x 2 crystals

Thats 100hrs of solid game play, plus $55 dollars in crystals.

I'd say that's working just as hard as getting BFA. The fact it is in 8 weeks and not two years, means nothing.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wow lol wat u guys seem to forget is the these are not wars the are dev controlled matches .... They are a tournament designed to test skill and teamwork that's wat they were advertised as ... Not wars which queen v and every other top 200 Allie lb will tell u only true war is osw and for that their bfa doesn't change 1 bit

Not the I agree this is the tweak that's the best solution but all this does is allows more of them to do ee if they choose with out skewing the match up for the rest of their clans ...

They didn't say they were taking away the effects of bfa just lowering them to within reason ... I'm guessing prorating it depending on the size of the bfa in the clan they sign up in so it would open up far more matches for them

As of the previous system if u had 2 or more of these players in a clan u could only match another clan with the same number of Allie lb players and that's it .. Like 1-4 clans fought with them they had to fight each other all the time pretty boring for them and they complained about it all season too ....

Like I said while I'm not sure this is the answer its pretty reasonable to be handy capped in a tournament style of play

Also they did say they will be looking into a way to even out bfe as well so they aren't leaving anyone out

Further more all this means is that instead of counting on their bfa to protect them they will need ee builds.... But opens them up to fighting in far more matches ... I'm guessing the person who suggested this was probably one of those Allie lb players who couldn't get into a clan all season cause no clan wanted huge bfa in there roster but just a guess

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

On random KO times, how will we know when we come out of knock out? Will we have to spend the whole 5 mins spaming and trying to hit a target or will a message be sent to us saying how long we are knocked out for?

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

So you're saying I wasted 4 months of my life trying to get as much mith to buy mith armor and then try to get 50 rancor for some more armor that you're gonna nerf because some whiny bitches can't win wars devs I applaud your stupidity and Enjoy a thumbs down on apple store