Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Devs, don't you think this bfa change is a slap in the face to your big nob spenders that have spent many thousands to only make their bfa practically worthless?

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

@LIFE, uhhhh.... Are you aware that fully upgraded guilds cost less than 1bil?

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

AT LIFE. I disagree totally. They chose to change their builds and exploit a system. They can drop allies, earn gold etc to pay for their new builds if that is what they choose to do. There is no way that kaw should just give back for something an individual player chose to do. I have changed builds and had to pay for everything that I have changed. GH should have to do the same.

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Might as well set a default stat, bfa and bfe and stop fiddling with this. Its always going to be unfair to someone. So, just nip it in the bud now n jump to the final modification

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

As you took you ages core for your BFE it took also years and money to some ppl to create BFA. I disagree with the adjustment of BFA.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

If ko times are random, how will the player know when they are up?

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I couldn't agree more queen, what a crock of ****

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Not supported. Reduce bfa strength in war? Make everyone equal? It defeats its purpose . So much work for nothing 

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Queen, its only for EE. If most of you are DTS outside the system, dont u think its a bit unfair fighting yall in EE? There just tweaking your bonuses a bit.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

There is no adjustment in BFE correct?

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I really doubt I'll do a war that lowers my BFA.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Took a decent system and totally trashed it for everyone that cried over season 1 just call it quits it honestly isn't getting any better by these adjustments.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I agree QV. That idea is just dumb. If a clan has too many large BFA players am cannot get a match, then they need to adjust their roster. Every EE clan has to make constant changes to remain competitive and to continually get a match. I vote the BFA idea down and I don't have any BFA to even say that I have BFA :)

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Romulus grow or figure out a way to overcome a lb bfa. What isn't fair is taking away some of the strength that those people both big bfa worked hard to get. Why should you be able to hit someone that is that much bigger than you or I.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

STOOOOOOOOOOPID AS STUPID CAN BE

spend years or $$$$ getting BFA, whereas BFE made this a game of luck not skill

a really **** idea

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I disagree with the Bfa adjustment it was earned out of their pockets why lower what they paid for

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Obviously they didn't think that nobody is going to bother buying nobs for bfa anymore, I know I wont be on my main

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Small accounts with full BFE will be almost unbeatable. Whet exactly ATA trying to do.To give advantage to all EB players with full BFE and disadvantage to players who Work hard for this BFA?

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I have 3 gs vs others that have 4gs and some play on computer that has a direct connection they hit faster than I might can u adjust for that too ? Devs some of us worked hard lost sleep spent money ( check your bank account ) on this game to further ourselves in this game now it feels like a slap in the face take away my bfa ( which is not much ) and my bfe ( which I just got AWARDED) ..... Some prize I wish real life was like this I be a lazy person and just live off other like these crybabies

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

While I completely disagree with the bfa adjustment, I'm willing to roll with it as a beta and see how it goes. Having said that, you will really need to explain what you mean?? In what manner will bfa be adjusted? Is it a certain %age for everyone? Does it vary? Reason I ask is because without this knowledge it will take a long time to figure out a proper target...especially in 1hr wars. Also, most of the work that goes into war is in the prep stage...without clarification on adjustment methodology it's impossible to plan?

As far as gh go....these changes have INCREASED the effectiveness of gh....not decreased it at all.