Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Taking BFE out of war is messed up. Ppl that have them worked hard to get them.why award something, them remove it. I was I wars every week to earn them.clans that waited tell bonus weeks to war,and relised ,that they should have started like the rest of us in the beginning, it's there fault,we earned our equipment and should be able to use it.

2. If BFE is removed from wars, u can count the 124+ xtalls I used in season 1, why war for something u won't be able to use. plus how much xtals I used to try to grow some & pots I bought.plus all the Plunder I loss putting up towers. Clans that whinning is the ones that didn't realise that the equipment would make much difference,until it was to late. Man up and blame urselfs and not the devs

3. So I just read the updates in the OP regarding BFA and BFE and with regards to the BFE, I gotta ask.

Devs, why hand out stat based equip as a reward for season 1 if you are just gonna 'balance BFE' for season 2? Why not give items with a plunder percentage bonus or something? Giving out a reward just to 'balance' it later just doesn't make sense to me.

And if I read it correctly, in the future you wanna match clans based on numbers, CS, BFA and 'comparable equipment'? I'd hate to see even more no-matches, but I don't think many clans can match on so many variables.

It's been said before, the equip should be an incentive to war because it gives something extra. If people just get matched with others that have the same equipment, it cancels out and everyone might as well war naked lol. Same difference and perfect balance. And not much incentive left. Pleae reconsider. Now time to war some 

4. Random KO times is ridiculous. It just prevents well organised war clans from being able to come down hard on people coming out of KO and just makes the whole war system more clumsy. It's pathetic.

Should adjust mechanics so everyone pays out at least 25m per attack, so guild hansels actually pay more than the negligible amount that they currently do for bigger players and are altogether less of a nuisance to get 0 troops.

5. Come down tough on people I mean to say*^

Not sure why 'hard' and 'on' show up in stars when next to each-other though 

6. Yes...About time! The BFE change is a great idea and defiantly should be made permanent in EE wars!!! Good work guys

7. this is the most funny part of this game:

the whiners; HEY DEVS WE WANT TO WIN FIX IT FIX IT.

while in the other games played;
    devs; THIS IS THE GAME WE MADE AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW AND EXPLORE ALL THE SECRETS OF THE GAME TO PLAY IT WELL. IF YOU WANT TO WIN THE GAME YOU NEED TO DEDICATE SOME TIME.
    EX; IN RACING, GOOD DRIFTS NEEDS SLOWER CAR. BETTER HANDLING YOU NEED TO UPGRADE.. OR NORMAL RACE YOU NEED A FAST CAR.

THEN IN KAW; WE WANT TO WIN. NO NEED TO KNOW WHAT BUILDS SUITES BEST SO FIX IT FIX IT..

LOL... :lol:

im a noob. i dont want to study it or fix my build to improve for war...fix it for me to make me win...

muwahahahahahaha

:lol:
    :mrgreen:

8. LMFAAOOO!!!!

9. @IIIDover have u even warred in a EE war? Why should we lose our equipment for all the money,gold,time,and Plunder, just so is easier for ppl that didn't make time and sacrifice to war. Lol

10. :D Hi, Kindly correct me if i'm wrong. I don't actually see any difference between Random KO and 5 Minute Advantage? other than 2 wars each on Sat and Sun. Regards

11. I agree with Badlands, just cuz noobs would rather not do EE war when the first season was here they should be at a disadvantage to the players who spent their time and money doing EE war if you couldn't spend the time to do EE when it first came out you don't deserve to have a fair shot at doing it and getting the equipment anymore.

12. Some free advice, don't start warring and the end of season. To war u have to make some sacrifices, either have a war build it a eb build,u can still do eb,s but you'll loss some Plunder . Commit to one or the other.it's not suppose to be a easy give me a win, make a commitment. I lost 9 mill of Plunder per att,and i have no idea how much in spy. If u want to war and win, change ur build so it's war ready 

13. So when are we going to be able to cast Wave of Conflict?

14. I actually agree that BFE should be considered in match ups (yes, despite working hard too earn my new equip in season 1), mostly I'd agree to anything that encouraged more clans to get involved, but not just that. This has all been covered 100 times previously though.
    However, the only fair way to include BFE, to my mind at least, in match ups is to add the BFE to a players raw stats when matching with another clan. This means that overall stats are relatively fairly balanced, but still give a significant advantage to those with all the new equip as it is a static bonus and your raw stats aren't.
    For example, I'm slightly larger cs than my friend Badlands, however his equip dwarfs mine. Pair us against each other (relatively fair match) and he'd have a better chance at winning despite his smaller CS.
    This is my theory to try and keep everyone happy. Adding another "bracket" to balance will only lead to worse match-ups and se clan match ups IMO.
    Thanks 

15. I assume all of those in favour of BFE being allowed to stay as it is are also in favour of BFA not being counted in matchups as well?

It's the only logical extension of your argument which is strange because I did t see many people complaining then.

It wouldn't matter if you end up against ZAFT with all their LB players and you have no chance of winning. You should have all started KaW earlier, you had the same opportunity to earn BFA as Cella or Red you just didn't take it. Right?

Once again, the whole premise of the EE wars was that they would be as fair as possible. That was why the old turtle system was nerfed where anyone could beat anyone with commitment. Instead it just became a free-for-all whackathon but devs committed to keeping the matches as fair as possible because otherwise the more powerful side would always win making it both unfair and boring.

The people with huge BFE appear to think as they have 'worked hard*' for a few weeks that gives them the right to go through every future war on godmode.

I have a decent BFA and my BFE is pretty good too. I'm happy to have that counted in matches because I want an opponent team that has an equal chance of winning. It makes for a good fight, keeps all teams interested in wars overall and gives me a sense of achievement when I win.

Now can all the people arguing against BFE changes admit all they are looking for is a free pass every week. At the very least that would be honest.

* Worked hard - Got lucky in the matchup roulette until they won enough to buy and enchant all the RP equip where after they mysteriously started winning more and more.

16. Good idea Ryan, so ppl that sacrificed growing will have a chace with ppl that didnt put towers up,

17. I think we both know clans that don't put towers up have exactly 0 chance to win against serious clans.

18. Good stuff Devs because that Bfa thing was not going to work if you want clans to fight other people ask the Vets first

19. Agree with LBS. well written.

20. Just force everyone to drop all allies, all equipment, but up one lvl one stable and one lvl one guild, don't count any other stats, everyone has a lvl 1 castle and no xstals permitted. Also exactly 25 people in each clan. Completely fair war

In case you're wondering, yes I'm annoyed at the fairness fairy parade.

I'm annoyed at the EE incentive to stay small, to not grow, and now no incentive to get allies or squire and enchant equipment. I can stay still for the rest of my kawreer, do absolutely nothing and still have a "fair" matchup for EE.

@Devs Stop this constant push because of the cries of the few. Proof is in the pudding, not in their tears. When we were all incentivized to grow, you were a top grossing app because of it. You're wondering where your money went? It didn't stop from the whining fairies who never laid a dime anyway and want free xstals. It stopped because the paying members no longer have an incentive to grow and can stay still and even reduce build and this gives them a better chance in EE. 