Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update about 1hr mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Devs should give 50 mith to the clans that didn't got match up.....what's their fault...devs spared rewards from them....

2. Omg, stop complaining you ******* kids!!!!

3. Yes stop crying if you did not get a matchup ,it is what it is and you got your 14 mith.

4. Right when I didn't war!

5. Asking for EE lvl 1 AFTER getting 50 mith and two xstals is a tad greedy guys, i mean thats a piece of mith equip there if you think about it. Just be happy that you were compensated with two awesome items. I lost ee because of the mistake, but crap like that happens, be greatful with what you were given and work to get your ee back next war.

6. Stop crying like babies, that was a very apologetic first paragraph and you people still can't take a hint. KaW is sorry, and he compensated you all with 50 Mith, apart from no-matches who earn 10-15 Mith anyway. Devs time is better spent coding new parts of the game than sifting through all these 5 year old babies.

7. All other criticism Is FairPlay, but this crying constantly about only an hour is stupid.

8. Thank you for the compensation. However, this weekend of trials was a comedy of errors. Beginning with the late posting of schedule, then the glitch on casting woc for war 1, then we had 3 no matches straight off, followed by the mix up on war 6 length/# of xtals permitted.

I understand the devs are tweaking and I think there will be times when us warriors will feel frustrated. Hang in there and set your eyes on Season 2 and the remaining 6 Rancor items.  Hopefully by then we will have a warring system we are much happier with 

9. I havnt cried about 1hr wars just don't like them for many reasons
    Preparation for war lasts longer
    There is no blitz
    The tension and excitement is just not there to actually win in a 2hr war when 16b down and only 20min left because your tactics are to get ko with xstals is what is good about kaw a 1hr war just doesn't have that
    Basically 1hr war got the feeling of a quickie lots of work to get it and once the deed is done you wish u could have had more

10. Wtf is with all the crying.
    Devs thank you for a Great War, new system was actually a lot of fun. Wouldn't mind trying it with a two minute window but I liked and enjoyed my war. The 2 xtals though pricey for a 1 hour war was fun but please don't repeat that every 1 hour war.
    Compensation more than expected as the outcome of the war was not affected by the mistake. Thank you

[​IMG]

11. Hi devs, I'm in full support of these test wars and the changes to balance. I have one thing to ask though the GMT tomes are an hour early possibly due to daylight saving time. Can this be altered as GMT layers bay be missing wars due to the time differences. Thanks

12. Everyone that lost wantd ee? lets not forget the clans that won were in the same position as the clans that lost. A very fair way of handling this.

13. Bozzy, GMT time never changes, it's a reference for the rest of the world. If you are on daylight savings time, you are not on GMT time, you are on BST.

14. thanks for the compensation :) now all you need to do is make fair matches and i will be absolutly happy :)

15. I'm very glad to see devs admit a mistake and correct it w generous compensation. We ALL make mistakes, devs. It takes a real person to admit it. *applauds devs decision" (also, I didn't even participate in war; my clan won the war - but it's still the right thing to do).

16. idont have kaw "I'm new can I get a volley plz

17. Is it just clans that did war all clans that sign up ?? As I was in war but heav't had mith

18. Just shoot me now I need look at it better 

19. Really? GOTTA BUMP THIS