Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update about 1hr mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

DEVS THINK LIKE APES FINAL!!!

2. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Lol? Boring war but I'm not complaining since we won 22b vs 1b lol...:p shoulda changed to 5-10 then we coulda hit 50b lol

3. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Thought I signed up for 2hr war to find it's 1hr
    Ok that Sucks but what the hell I'm signed up so as always I will war as best as I can.
    Then I find out instead of 1 xstal the devs have kept the number at 2
    We lost I had fun but theres always going to be a nagging doubt if we used different tactics with 2nd xstal could we have won
    Ty devs for another screw up you are truly getting experts at this

4. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

No complaints here we are just happy that we had a war today and adapted to sudden changes, devs are working on getting everything better but people that lose will still complaint .

5. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Only bad part was that as a wc did not read the forum update n never called the second crystal but that was my fault 

6. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

My clan won, and I must say, this lack of pertinent war information is complete ass-hatery

7. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Well that was a complete mess

Thanks devs

8. Respect devs for doing this thanks

9. Thank you for owning it! Respect to devs!

10. I think the term hatery doesn't exist, but if it did, I'd think it would have two t's.
    lmao

11. Devs what about ee level !!!

12. Wow devs! 50 mith?!? For an hour?!? This is insane!

13. Basically bending to community pressure.

14. I remember getting the shaft during an EE where the war started 1h earlier than listed -- just an "oops, our bad" -- just to name one.

Now everyone gets 50 mith and an xtal? Not saying it's a bad thing, but perhaps a stable policy of what players should expect due to server/programming errors that actually effect a war.

15. What about the people that got a no match that could of warred, I am not saying give us the full amount but at least the amount of mith required to cast the 4 attack/spy spells.

16. Take the mith back I just want EE lvl1 back please.

17. Thanks guys   was fun anyway. The only way this would get in the way of someone's schedule was if a 1 hr war turned into 2.. So no harm done, but thanks anyways

18. i didnt get compensated!!! I warred, its fathers day! Im a daddy =) devs mith pls

19. We didnt get a match up.not.us..i guess .,bummer

20. Great idea to refund mith and xstals, curious if you put any thought into refunding EE levels.. Strategy changes significantly in 1 hour wars vs 2 hour wars and the use of 1 vs 2 xstals also affects planning... We deserved to lose today as we were beat by a great clan but still not fair to lose EE levels over this war...hope you consider it... Thanks 