Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update about 1hr mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 (5 Minute Advantage) -> update war 1hr

Thank you for the update on War #6

What happened to the updates for #4 and #5 please as we were 'no match' on both and I'd be interested to know why so we can better prepare.

Thank you for your consideration

2. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 (5 Minute Advantage) -> update war 1hr

Waaaa!!

Mommy!!

I wanted the war to start 5 minutes early!!

I hate you devs!!

You mess everything up.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 (5 Minute Advantage) -> update war 1hr

@Bacon: you are the bozo in this case: read what?
    Original post for this week:
    "War 6
    Sunday
    5 Minute Advantage
    Duration: 2 hours
    Crystals: 2
    KO: Players can choose to come out of KO anytime after 10 minutes or automatically come out after 15 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 25, Maximum 33
    PDT - Sunday - 1pm-1:30pm
    EDT - Sunday - 4pm-4:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 4am-4:30am"

or

this last moment "1 hour war news" by the _UN_Thinking Apes?

People plan their weekend and one hour diff is a big deal on late Sunday afternoon (especially with Father's Day)

4. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 (5 Minute Advantage) -> update war 1hr

And its monday mid night or early morning for asian folks..devs...thanks for the sudden changes in wr#6

5. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Who was the fool who decided to reduce the time of a War one hour and 5 minutes before start? The first indication was when we saw the war clock was only an hour. Believe it or not, not everyone spends hours a day reading the boards. Absolutely poor, but that appears to be the new normal with the idiots making changes. Of course there is conflicting information on number of xtals available!

I personally hate the 1 hour wars and would not have signed up if you fools announced it well before start time instead of after roster lock.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

I have decided after this weekend full of fiascos, that I will not war until season starts.

Once the apes decide on one particular type of war and not change rules after roster lock.

No one get too upset about bacon narwhal Nutella he's a butthurt troll on every post.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

:'( <---- All I have to say to devs.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Absolutely a shambles first congrats to zaft destiny on your win but that match up was stupid secondly generals plan there wars on a time xtals you really screwed this up keep testing it out but I'm out find some other guinea pigs 

9. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

WTF devs why change things last minute thanks for messing up yet another war for us not to mention the match up. LA we didn't stand a chance nice work fix it thats two complete mismatches now lots of pots and mith wasted thanks a lot. However great war LA well done :)

10. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Best war system ive participated in so far! looking forward to next week. Keep up the good work ATA! War 6, 1 hour, 5 minute advantage, 10-15 minute KO timer

11. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Anyone else experience glitch in regen time? At least one of my regen was auto out at 10 min. Not optional at 10 min but auto out. Others in my clan were reporting they were out at varying times too. I can't confirm what happened to others but I'm curious if anyone else experienced this?

12. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Ha ha ha. So funny ATA keeps the same line. Its like informing everyone in the middle of the war: or yes guys we changed rules lol, i hope you know that. Lucky i don't war anymore and not paying any pennies until i see this game improves.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

I really would like to know when the guild hansel thing will be fixed just fought a clan with 7 of them. They get 45 million a successfull attack i get less than a million How do you over come that. I have a large bfe and a large bfa. They should never even be successful and thanks for giving them a 3 man advantage that they clearly needed. You have made it impossible for a clan like that to be beat without alike number of guild hansels. I guess you dont want average clans warring anymore.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

The timer clearly said 1 hr. Using my magical common sense, I deducted that the war would last one hour.Shocking. I'm a rocket scientist.

If you have to plan your life around 2 hours, so what? So do I! When I choose to war. Make plans, if you can't war, you can't war! Breaking news!

15. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

2 xstals for that war. Thanks for the heads up devs you should remove feedback button... It's obsolete as you never reply. Keep up the good work

16. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

That's why they have an email. You tea chuggin hunter. :lol:

17. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Bacon as someone else already pointed out to your feeble self, war strategy takes into account important factors such as length of war and number of crystals allowed. I'm sure with your brain power you just plod along doing as told so for you it didn't matter.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

Devs if this new method of non trackable ko times are here to stay, then do us all a favour and keep all wars at 1hr with 1 xtal and even try a no xtal war! Any more then 1hr is just painful!

19. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

We noticed 15 min before that the length had changed..there was some panic and a little confusion but our leadership calmed us down and tweeked strategy to the 1hr war..I've said it before..no matter what changes the devs make the good clans will still be good the noobies will still cry and the devs will still make money

20. Re: Estoc Trials - War 6 -> update war 1hr, 2 crystals

A sorry won't cut this a refund should be demanded by the losing clans that fought under this handicap. I feel as a player that War 6 was considered false advertisement. Your consumers are going to keep disappearing because of these unprofessional acts.Check your work because you say it there is no rush you guys had 5 days to have a full plan. I'm starting to get sick of it I like to fight on even terms with my opponent. This mistake what you guys called lowered the morale of my opponent because of this false advertisement.

~Get your Game straight Devs
    Sin Chaos Firage 20