Estoc Trials - Upcoming War Changes *IMPORTANT*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2013.

1. So when is the hire button going to be lovked for bfa? Thats factored in but we can still strip/drop/hire during ee.

2. I'd be willing to be iv dropped 750plus hours on the forums alone...

3. Wow, I can't believe how many whiners are scared of a fair match up. Running out of exploits? Maybe Devs should strip all Season 1 equipment due to the excessive amount of exploits through the season. That way you would actually have something to cry about.

4. half of these people used bots to win BFE stuff

5. Weryone on this thread is either

a) whining because they are gonna get a fair matchup and will actually might have to try in their war

or

b) thanking the devs because they're gonna get a fair matchup and will actually have a reason to try.

6. Actually the static stat benefit you get from your BFE is a lot better than raw stats for this type of war. Or have you not figured that out yet?

7. /sigh

Stop whining about bfe and bfa comparisons. All I want is the versatility that comes with multiple equipments for stages of the randomness of constant EE changes. Those trying to exploit the bfe calculations should be warned, and be held accountable for, just like the great bfa exploiting that was barked very loud about but never followed through on.

Idc what box we're supposed to fight in, but at least give us a consistant box to fight in, instead of these last minute changes. It's getting a bit old.

8. seriously, devs are trying to give us what we want while making it fair. this game is ata's lifeblood afterall

9. BFE greatly effects strength, so I support it being taken into consideration. Don't know why all you players complaining. EE matchups are supposed to be evenly matched as clans don't get to pick who they are warring. Not as if a clan with low bfe would pick a war with a clan with high bfe if given a choice..that would be dumb. Get your bfe advantage in osw or old system wars. Incentive for osw and old system wars should be given. But as a lot of players just try to exploit any advantage they can, control will likely stay with ATA and not players. Don't like it? Tough, did it to your selves.

10. Thank you, ATA.

All of your hard work and perseverance tending to the needs of us game addicts has rendered the community spoiled.

Well done!

11. Estoc wars are matched to provide a clan with a worthy opponent. If you want a lopsided battle then go do OSWs or EBs. But don't engage in Estocs with the naïveté that your 200M BFE shouldn't be considered. It is in the spirit of the matchmaking process that the participants are evaluated objectively and thoroughly.

If you won Rancor equipment then congrats. Your clan was able to form a cohesive unit and establish a force of warfare that lead you to victory.

You still have your BFE, your EE clan administration, and the experience of estoc warfare. Just bc the devs are factoring BFE means that the matchmaking will be more fair. You're getting a better match and hopefully more clans will be more willing to war.

If you're complaining about the time and money wasted on EE then get behind OSW and BFA proponents; they have more clout on that issue than your 2hr "war." 

12. This was always going to happen so players should just accept it.

In saying that I would appreciate more information as to how bfe applies to matchup, Is it just added on the bfa etc.

Furthermore I would like to request a new mith spell; the ability to hide your equipment for war like you can with allies, it should be cheaper than the ally one as equipment can't be stripped, as such I would price it around the 6 mith mark.

As for those who wish to change equipment in war maybe make it that any equipment with lower total cs than that equipped for match up can be changed to.

13. Balto, get off the forums, you cretin

14. Devs. Our whole clan unequiped. How did we match such a big clan. How r u factoring in bfa???

15. Sorry. Please explain how bfe is factored. Ur match up was not good for this test

16. I like that now bfe is being counted into the match making.

17. This won't change a thing as far as who is winning and who is losing.. it will give the appearance of a "fair" fight but in all reality..if your clan is horrible..then your clan is horrible..can't wait til next week when the crybabies find something else to cry about ;)

18. Once again. The whiners win. Those who are weak/useless in war wins. The dev always go around patting those who got their balls dropped because they don have time to war for season 1 or even war for mith to buy their own mith equipment. Good job noobs. Congrats. And ata go lick on their ball more. U will get more money from them. What would be The next thing they will change ? Let's guess. Bfa ? Stats ? pro packs ?

19. I honestly just think its funny that before devs took bfe into account everyone was kicking and screaming that they should. Now that they have, everyone cries that they shouldn't., make up your mind already.