Estoc Trials - Upcoming War Changes *IMPORTANT*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2013.

1. He never said we ran the game.

Sorry.

2. Why are you guys complaining?Are you scared that these changes are going to make you lose? If you complain about equipment lock then your weak.Remember how you earned the equips by fighting countless wars winning them.You like fighting don't you why do you need advantage you complain about bfa which takes the most money and you guys wanted that nerfed. Respect this change, I'm tired of seeing blowouts and players complain about equips. Adapt to the changes fight a matched fight that could be a good fight so I can actually see. You still have one weapon that you all guys have that is skill with your teammates does a equip affect your style. Let me answer this NO HELL NO you guys are strong without the use of equips a true champion would take the challenge. I look up to most of you guys seeing how one of the best players complaining makes me sick to my stomach.

~Kaw monsters hold that KNOW YOUR WEAPON YOU WANT THE COMMUNITY TO GET BIGGER OR SMALLER

UPDATE: Some of y'all used bots to get these equips SO HOLD THAT

Rant over
    If you disagree with me Folow me and Pm your feelings I will read them.

3. It's hard to formulate a post I feel most of you silly little dolts will understand if you can't even understand something as simple as why bfe needed to be accounted for, so I'll just say this: hatf1eld, 100% support. You are right on. Anarchy, you are an embarrassment to anyone that even knows you. The nonsense you've spouted all over this thread is stuff that legends are made of. Congrats

4. Lmfao anyways no point complaining

"Even the bad can be used to your advantage"

5. Hell yeah I'm scared I'm going to lose.
    After spending 8 weeks warring so that I didn't.

I'm bloody scared.

6. Nightmare.

They are proudly embarrassed.
    That they don't know pompous pricks like you.

Get it right.

7. And what about the bfa I spent THREE YEARS building? And u complain about 2 months?? Seriously, I gotta get out of here, my head is about to explode, lol

8. Awesome. Well past time equipment was taken into account. Good job Devs. 

9. Tell me about it too many Tier whore in games in general.

10. BFA was the result of you voluntarily buying allies from hitting a stupid EB.

BFE was earnt as a prise through over 50 hours of pure gameplay and actually warring.

But whatever you think.

11. Can't change gear, is lol.

Once again, no.

Maybe you'll see my page 13 suggestion this time....

Add up the total cs for all available equipment owned by a player, divide by total available equips for that slot (disregard % eq, wouldn't want heads to Xplode...). Do this for all 12 slots and add up all 12 averages. There is your bfe calculation.

Next people are gonna cry about now unobtainable reset perm items and how that's unfair. Blah.

Give me back my options now, and maybe a few cookies for using logic.

12. Anarchy, thank you.

This **** is better than watching Keeping up with the Kardashians with my wife

13. Damn dude, 50 hours of warring, you're right what were the developers thinking. A lot of the people being vocal(Nightmare, Hat) towards the whining EE fairies(you) have spent thousands of hours in OSW, and have spent more money on it than you have on crystals for EE wars.

14. You missed the part about it being a prise, for an advantage in the wars.

No need to be selective.

15. Update: 11 slots as rings share 2. Lol

16. You still have the BFE from mith equip, which gives you the advantage it should. You have better equip for war than those that haven't fought in EE and won it. You're whining about losing an unfair advantage that was the result of this equipment not being calculated into matchups.

17. The people with BFA got SCREWED. The old way of telling who busted their ass in this game became a detriment if they want to play in EE

18. Farm you have no clue, stay out of this instead of embarrassing yourself.

We may have better equipment then the enemy, but the enemy will have equal raw stats or higher, making the equipment worthless.

Numbskull.

19. thanks devs. great to see your trying to appease us.

to the whiners on this thread, omg now you can't try to draw an unfair matchup. woop de do. tired of ppl complaining that they can't win in a fair situation . but guess what, now there is a new strategy to try with which eq to wear into battle. look to the bright side and stop crying

20. Goodness. I underestimated the blood, sweat and tears that went into getting BFE.

Thank goodness anarchy is here to show us the light.

50 hours of warring. 50 hours!!!!!

Dear, oh dear.