Estoc Trials - Upcoming War Changes *IMPORTANT*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2013.

1. EQUIP IS ALSO AVALIABLE TO EVERYONE YOU CLOWN.

2. Dtw, dts, random ko, GH, can you explain how could this call a war?? We scan roster for whole war and put much afford to win, and you make it harder to win every time, just stop remove war system or make it open war.

3. It's easy for me to say, but I'll say it anyway. I could be fully stacked with kit and if it was the right thing to do, I'd rally against not factoring it.

I'm militantly indifferent to whether you believe it or not. Much better people than me, with much more equipment than me have got behind factoring BFE. Why? BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, YOU BUFFOON.

4. It's not blatantly wringer iger.
    Watch our matchup.

Oh, and thanks for actually being intelligent.
    Unlike moose, he's a dipshit.

5. ******** Gisk.

Try again next time.

And whether a few people with big equip backed it is irrelevant, most didn't.

Jesus. Christ.

6. JESUS WHY ARE YOU SO MAD? equip is a random drop chance. go ask jezza about the bow.

7. Iger-

Obviously I was joking. Hence the  after my post.

But the point is. They are putting too many restrictions. If your going to put this many u may as well strip it down to the bare.

Factor in equip? Why? Because we started off before most, instead of EBing?

8. EE isn't even war. Stop whining.

9. Lets all agree. No nuclear devices.

Fair enough.

Lets all agree, no soldiers who are able to hit a target from xx Metres away.

That's not fair.

10. quoting bro, those emojis are little boxes with numbers :|

11. You can't shoot that far? Too bad. I'm still going to kill you.

12. Actually EE is war.
    Devs said so, that's all that seems to matter.

13. well they are the devs right? i mean it would go to hell if the players ran it.

14. There's a bunch of thugs who kidnapped a woman!

Send in the SAS!

Wait... NO! We can't. The Drug dealers won't stand a chance against the SAS. We must equip a bunch if school kids and send them in to make it fair.

15. This thread is as funny as hell. 

16. No one said the ******* players should run it.
    Don't argue that, if you can quote it, someone said it. If not, stop taking stuff out of context.

17. Hey HoG.
    Can you drop your equip so we can 1v1? It's not fair, or I'll make devs change mechanics.

18. The DTS/DTW mechanic is almost as stupid as Giskard... Why would you...?

19. found it. :lol: