Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Wave of conflict- im having conflict now-i want to cast but unable to-i would like to wave it away--help

2. What ever happened to the Hammer you guys showed as an equipment back in season 1. Love to see that. Maybe move Chest piece to lv 40-49 and move the sword to lv50 but replace it with the Hammer.

-Sol

3. Or another thought. Reward those that did receive lv50 in S1 and receive lv50 in S2. Make it a nice reward for those indivduals and give them one item (the hammer) as a special reward for there dedication to ur ee wars. Its one item different than all others as a special gift for getting lv50 in both seasons.

-Sol

4. Bb code failure.

5. Wow I'm not surprised.
    Each time zone needs at least 3 decent war times each week to get to 50. This means a start time of between 7-10pm to be reasonable. People have lives and school/ work. Be reasonable devs.

And again what happens

USA gets majority of times so free rancour ride again. ( yeah they have more players didn't we go through this in season one tho that that doesn't give them more right in a contest for extra chances to win. They want extra chances war another times zones wars like many will. Not just allocate them more chances )

And again euro Asia gets shafted.
    Straight on the back of test wars that had decent distribution of war times as well. Why the heck change Sunday for example. Do you not want European customers. UK is bad enough. Add Central Europe into that and your asking them to war at 1-4 am.

Amazing how you can do an even weekend spread then destroy a schedule for a whole week instantly yet again.

Didn't all the headaches of season one account for nothing? Or is this ata's trend that unless your from America/ Canada you don't matter ?

Also if you want players to continue to war past lvl 50 add a multiplier to their rewards ect mith or gold or lock their 50 when they achieve it so they don't have to risk their level 50 to help others get there or it will be the same as season 1. First to get theirs will stop warring and shaft others who were close but not wuite there. So they don't lose their 50 can't blame them. But let them support clan mates and lock their rancour when they hit 50. Fair for all

And that's not even going into the politics that lots of players will not be allowed to get rancour lvls if certain players get their way.

ER rudementry love the post btw.
    But war times do suck unless you want to do most of your wars at midnight and get up for work next day bright and early.

This is a game not lifestyle a few more options and equal opportunity regardless of time zone should be available.

Do extra outside your time zone great. But a 3 a week for all time zones should be easy for devs to do. But like season one I can't see devs doing anything but sorting times based on USA and tough luck everyone else.

Either way let wars commence and good luck to all and have fun when you can.

Kaw_admin. You have a lot of concerned and angry players. And yet you have abandoned this thread again and left them unanswered. Time to show you are listening to your customers.

[​IMG]

6. Devs. You gonna fix woc so it activates for first preseason war?? Not working and sign ups end in less than 5.5 hrs

7. Thanks devs :)

8. Not sure if already asked in pages before but it's not fixed in the schedule so here is my "trick" question:
    How many. ours are between tz EDT and GMT?

In the schedulyou kobblee I see two answers: 1st is used for wars ##1-8 and is four hours; 2nd is five hours in Wars ##9-10 (kind of Sunday-extra-hour deal maybe?)...

We know you kobbled the schedule together with copy paste without really planning it but how many pages of complain should accumulate before showing us some feedback? Or is this time for a few weeks of calendar "testing"?

9. Will prestige leader boards reset or is it gonna be just on clan page? If so when are they gonna reset?

10. WHERE ARE ZE WAR XTALS???

11. Question wot the hell are war crystels are thay like helth crystels you can buy with gold just 4 ee war or somethink??

12. Why did I lose the edge when I changed clans

13. Kaw admin... pls dont answer this thread or any other thread that has to do with times.. I really love the way you screwed us EU players over with 14 weeks of testing then change times to be more US friendly. Good choice there 

14. Read page 17 kaw_admin. And the rest.
    Again you are proving your customers mean little to you.
    Seriously not one answer to them just one polite answer to explain why all European customers aren't allowed decent war slots?

Shame I thought your performance had picked up as of late but then you do this.

[​IMG]

15. 100% agree with the dark night come on devs please listen to your paying customers

16. I think theres to many shity random mindless no strategy bar tap relentlessly ko wars! Also if you can't see why times go to USA your not very bright lol look at Sunday morning signups. Can your clan get enough? Prolly not we need yanks for numbers!

17. THE LAGGING,please fix the lag,both wars the lag was so bad that i was ko'd with a full bar,which i thought i was good to still att/ ass until the notice said i was ko'd ! Now tell me how can anyone ever know when to sko if their showing full bars ? The notice came in 3-4 mins later witha all the att/assn. ?? And qhen coming out of ko ,with no bars showing ,i get a notice im ko'd again ?? Which the att/assn came 3-4 later ?? And also in middle of war kaw kicks out and it takes a few mins to kick back on ???? Ita not my phone or comp. Both have full signal etc. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM ,ITS NOT A GOOD GAME IF YOU CAN NEVER FULLY PLAY IT !!! 9/10/13

18. Well don't those war times just suck for UK and European players!! Nice one, yet again you're happy to take our money and give us very little in return. Going by those times I will probably only manage to participate in War #5. 

19. Please add more times or change some existing ones. For UK players moat wars are either 3am or 11pm. For those of us who work Monday to Friday 9-5 are being prevented from taking part.

Please make it fair for everyone to take part.

20. Really Devs? You had to give us, in the US, all the good times? You guys are awesome. The Devs are smart and realize that a good percentage of their players are from the US and so are they. They don't like being up at midnight trying to match clans together. They are time restricted in their match ups. They'll probably be more awake and match up better clans when they're awake in their own time zone. Please think about the Devs, they are people too! 