Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Any news on better war times for euro players?

2. Kaw admin, if you made it to where whoever participates in each war gets 2 Rancor levels, instead of just the winning clan, I wonder if that would make more ppl want to participate in EE wars? Since you guys made the new eb equipment almost as strong as the mith equipment, the reward for 50 Rancor really isn't as big as it was at the end of season 1, and if you want this new equip, you have to participate in EE wars to get it. You guys need to focus on getting more clans involved in war, then match ups will work themselves out. Just a thought, thanks!

3. Bump for times.

4. what about a piece of armor that gives plunder in ebs????????

5. can you fix the dd/mm/yyyy Also need a Wc hansel 4mcs :D

6. it would b great if wars 1, 3, 6, 8, 9,

7. Please unlock thread war#2 for this week. Stop hiding. Many have questions. And seems like you don't care about most of you're consumers they help make you're pay checks payable.

8. Kaw_admin, stop deleting the war threads. There is feedback there for all clans, especially the ones with no match. And, you also provide answers to some questions in those threads. Stop trying to bury information that your customers rely on in order to give you money to play your game.

9. Current matchup system helps LB/ghansels players with matchups.....
    Matchup equation = player1 eat 1 chicken + player2 eat 0 chicken = both players eat 1/2 chicken
    LB player + ghansel = 2x middle stats players

Main problem is that these 2x middle stats players havent chance KO this LB player and get funny plunder (or cant hit) from ghansel.....

My brain still isnt understand how dtw could help these 2x middle stats players.......
    LB players have exponentially higher stats BFA than others in game..... and their BFA could be higher than sum of BFA of oponnent clan....

Player ranked #400 ally LB could hit and be hitted by player #200-2000 ally LB.
    But has no chance against top #100 ally LB.
    -----------------------
    Could we just talk how to deal with this ghansels/LB exploid? Its core of bad matchups question....

10. Bad grammar kaw... you no know how speak English?

[​IMG]

11. What was wrong with s1 equip order? Stronger equipment comes first but it is only 10% better than red paladin equip and weaker equipment comes last but is 15% better than the res paladin equip.

12. *Drools over equipment*

13. How do you choose participants for the all Star Wars?

14. I don't usually complain especially about matchups but honestly unbeknown against strike force was wrong...all other fourms were locked and this really needs to be addressed. please look into this matchup

15. Can we have this update coming soon??
    -By popular demand, players who are maxed crystal for the day can still use crystal in EE war, therefore EE war crystals are not counted as part of the 24 crystals allowed per player per day. Or something like this!!??

16. Kaw admins
    That match un fair to Tls
    Please see the opponent bfa , bfe and status
    Thats unfair
    Thanks to make a fair good match so all people here can war and have fun
    We dont play here to get nerve or bored and u make us feel that with unfair matches

17. @kaw_admin
    Will stats for the equipment be released pre-november 14? Or will we have to wait and find out?

18. hello devs good day? can i ask if i got my rancor 50 just now, and the rancor season ends on nov.10 .But the rancor padalin eq will be distributed on nov,14,2013 ..Am i safe now till the end of the season and i can still get my rancor eq even it will expire on nov. 12? after the season 2 wars ends?.

19. Extension Season 2 of Rancor War: Dev we the asian got very less war from begining of season on above couple of nomatch per week. I request u to extend the season 2 for another two week. ty.