Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Basher I agree with you on numbers and we all know why the primary times go to USA. But devs could easily of left Sunday eve where it was and brought one other war forward an hour or two earlier to suit both USA and euro players. Wars starting that late in the day just an hour can make the difference in whether people will war or not.
    Asia unfortunately get royally screwed either way as always. But season one had a much better schedule at the end of season than we have at the start now.
    Same old same old. And devs still ignore the concerns of players/ customers

2. I have to say, I wish that the Devs would remove Dtw, Dts, and the hit ratio, in the test wars, I've noticed that most of the clans that have been not matched, are due to that reason, and if they keep it, at least explain why the hit ratio was to small. I know the reason is because you had to deal with the ghansel scenerio, but it isn't really a problem, people just complain because they lose to a clan with a few ghansels

3. Well I have 47 xtals for a reason

4. I don't understand why you changed the war times we had at the end of season 1. Those times were set after lots of forum discussion because those times were not well chosen at first too.

So after a lot of shifting of the times in season 1 we ended up with a schedule everyone could work with.

Why not use those times again? The times you set for season 2 really exclude a large number of your players.

5. @Admin - can you please confirm whether war 9

6. (Post cut off previously) @kaw admin.. 9

7. Kaw_Admins, What's up with being able to cast WOC?? War is 15hrs away WOC is a 24 hr spell

8. Dear Devs:

Can you please incorporate either of the following ASAP?

1) give each player an 'xstal clock' that displays the time and # of xstals left until they max out OR

2) exempt EE wars from the 24 daily max

The last thing anyone who wars wants to find is that they cannot xstal during wars because they have reached their daily max. This causes xstal addicts like myself to limit my xstals since I cannot see exactly how many I have left and want to ensure I have them for war. Consequently you are also losing money....

I can't imagine either of there are difficult fixes. They should be very quick adjustments. With all the 2-3x ebs you are running and a war every day it is even more important to have this available.

Please respond devs. You never respond to me and yet you tell me to put it on forums and not in feedback. I feel so neglected

9. Suggestions; Please let us kick leaks halfway through wars and can you please make it so when someone opts in for war and I click on the alert it takes me to the player and not to the signup page....Can I please get some support from other owners/admins?

10. I would like to think the devs are more competent then they appear but I have little faith in them. Nearly everything they roll out has plenty of issues or they ignore someone. I am in the us myself but I agree its stacked a bit too much in our favor. Atleast give europe 1-2 good times, we don't need 50/50 as there's more us players

11. Question someone reaches Max rancor levle 1 week and 5 days before November 14 and don't war because they don't want to lose there Max level. Then something goes wrong with kaw servers or something and you guys take 3 days to fix it that persons rancorous level would reset to 0
    What would happen then kaw admin/devs?

12. You did wrong dev week 0 no GMT +5 war . We cant do war yet bcoz of t zone

13. Seriously ..... Please confirm times for war 9 and 10 - I've been asking all week lol - edt shows 5 hours between gmt but 1-8 shows 4 hours

14. Since war 5 and 6 are very close together, it would make more sense to me that war 5 be 1 hour an 6 be a 2 hour war

15. I was thinking today, 'Why do we get penalized for losing wars?'
    We lose our edge, and we will lose rancor. But WHY?
    If we lose, we should just NOT GET SOME.
    We are playing a GAME on our chosen device, and we get penalized. That is probably the STUPIDEST thing imaginable.
    Actually, that would be me, continuing to put myself in position for this punishment

16. No one else thinks that 'losing' in this game should be it The losing But the devs adding penalization to it is ok?
    Or maybe you just like being penalized, there are those kinda out there.

17. This is in Other Kaw Disscussion btw

Thank you for playing

Kingdoms of BDSM