Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Geez you guys complain a lot :( if u don't like the wars then quit participating

2. I have quit dumbass

3. 3 People should be way more than a 2 bill difference in plunder they give up to enemy clan, and plunder they would have earned. Especially if enemy clan used them to help sko lowering your chances of extra plunder that way 
    -/ ͟༗ ͟\

4. I like random ko in 1hr wars, the comstant spamming, but if in 2hours id have arthritis. Also in 1 hour wars, the random ko helps strategy, and helped us beat clans with more cs.

5. @kaw_admin. You said you'r working on a fix about the GH plunder exploit(i think exploit is the correct term for that) more than 1 month ago.
    Have you fixed it or you'r still working on it? Answer would be apreciated(YES, NO, MAYBE...).
    Thank you.

6. I hope you realize what you are doing to these wars. How can a clan get such a big miss match outnumbered by three to start and 21 of there top 25 warring when we are smaller to start and have about 10 to 12 of our top 25 warring. I just think its such a ridiculous match I might as well stop warring all together when I cant get a successful hit through with the stats and bfe I have. Thanks devs for completely screwing EE wars up. These matches are worse then when EE first started lmao. But keep doing a great job thumbs up to the devs great work EE wars suck now.

7. Still working on it.