Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I personally don't like the 1hr wars. I believe them to just be a race to sko but I concede that there's enough support to keep them. The ko system with the random times or with this advantage is awful. It takes all skill out of wars and makes them just like the turtle wars you were trying to fix. Spamming targets for 2hrs in new wars is tedious and boring. Not much better than doing it for 24hrs. At least we got a quest in back then. IMO there should be an incentive for not skoing all war. Maybe a bonus to mith if you're not ko'd or sko. Or a penalty for sko. The dtw in war is strange. It kinda makes a couple of different wars in one but I don't have any complaints about that part. For the most part though I believe that season 1 wars were more fun than these. The random ko times combined with the lowered troops out of ko make them boring. Tracking has always been a part of every war in kaw system or osw I don't know why the change. CC has always had a target and p:13 or whatever. Why change the part of wars that weren't broken.

2. Love the advantage ko makes wars much better then just getting spamed by 10ppl but do believe advantage time should be like 2min not 5

3. Go figure u give the devs an idea and they ignore you guess their paychecks are more important then our gaming experience

4. Seriously devs do you read what the loyal customers who do ee week after week in these threads, although I'll cut ya slack you went for my midweek test for free apart from that you don't listen, I'd get more sense chatting with paintboy after one gloss to many.

5. I agree with Richard head at top of page makes no sense taking tracking out of wars when it's been so important to every other part of the game for as long as the game has existed

6. Pleas Devs let us kick inactives during war maybe halfway like before. Real life emergencies do arise and sometimes its not even they're fault but either way inactives do not help a clan to war in a short period. A large inactive can make a huge difference, pay's great and a place to sko. Please bring back kicking inactives at halfway point, especially in 2 hour wars