Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Prestige should be accounted for. The clan I war with (V-Hawks) has been getting hard match ups recently, clans like S.O.T.R.A and Rising Hawks. It's not really fair

2. Prestige has nothing to do with match-ups for a reason ... The roster that goes into each war is different just because 1 crew won a few wars doesn't mean the next is the same level of fighters

U can only match wat is in war each time not the clan overall

3. question... why is ssd/atksd not factored into algorithm.. aka the clans that go big ssd such as 1.5/2.0 including gh that have .2/.2 .5/2.5 or something like that... get lower ratings because they have such high ssd... yet they smash the hellout of the clans that have a lower average of ssd... not to mention towers lower ur cs so the higher the ssd the lower u are and yet your way stronger. aka with this system if a whole clan went with 4m ssd/atksd the other teams will look huge in comparison but lose by soo much... not even fair fight... so I ask why its not a factor :D ty

4. Umm because that's part of doing wars of any type having the right builds .... U don't go into a war zone unarmed do u? No vest no helmet ? (Rl war not ee/kaw equip) u prepare for war then u go

Everyone is capable of having individual builds to their liking to their fight style if ur build is weaker it's something u can easily change just spend the gold and take the hit on plunder earned

Before I get 10 responses that bfe is the same issue so why is it factored and towers not ... It's not the same u can't easily go out and buy bfe like u can change and adapt build so please don't go there

5. Lmao so basically your saying those that take the time to build high bfe to extreme bfe deserve the advantage over those clans they match with... But those with better bfe and bfa do not deserve the advantage
    Got it

6. Building high ssd deserves advantage, bfe and bfa do not

7. Yes and for a simple reason .... It just takes a simple build change to get towers

Bfe is won and static in a way u cannot mimic and adds to ur hitting power bfa is bought and does the same .... This allows players of all size and monetary means a close to even match but new players or players that have not won anything as of yet Have no control of these factors

While build is a choice and is a simple means of give and take of stats ... if u are matched to a guy ur size bfa/bfe balanced ( meaning the two balance out within reason ) and cs close then ur build is a choice u can make to decide how u wish to fight as simple as being spy build or Att ... Def heavy or Att heavy if u decide in ur cs to be a plunder build that's ur choice just know that it's a weaker build by ur own choosing devs can't and won't decide for u how to build wat they will do is even it out best they can wat u choose to build (even if I don't agree with the way they do it)

All who war in anyway understand first step is a good build that's under ur control so as a player or a clan u need to step up and build correctly to how u or ur clan wars the devs job is to only to even the numbers out cs bfe bfa not how it's distributed

8. Looking for members for the next war coming up in The_Four_Horsemen thank you :)

9. Agree with u 100% only one thing currently as I understand it ssd and atk def trowels lowers ur cs standing is that true if not woot if so this is where the problem I'm getting at in my opinion.....

It's like saying. To me a welterweight and a heavyweight has the same chance of winning and on even ground because they have the same trainer,gym,w/l record and pitted against each other cause all stats are close except weight

10. That being said I am building ssd and choose to because of advantages and needs of it... But I've seen clans have same total cs equipment and all that yet one side also has and additional higher average of ssd... Now that to me is silly for let's say this... I was in a war where one clan had 40m in ssd.. Total stats were somewhere around 150m ssd so 190m total cs .... The other clan had 140m cs 30m ssd

11. If u break it down that far no clans would ever match

12. now I say that's a fair reasoning... I accept that ty sir

13. Devs, you are so far one way or the other on matchs that it is hurting the game. We have had too hot & too cold with no real changes announced, this gives us little hope you are going to stumble on just right anytime soon.

14. Make war 6 a one hour war.
    Take away dts/dtw.
    Get rid of crappy new KO system, because clans were to ignorant to track.

There, war becomes fun again.

Note how you only get 30-35 signups now devs.

15. Get on with the real wars devs!!!!!

16. I say since you haven't quite figured out the correct algorithm to use, for these test wars you should refund all xstals until season 2 starts. This way even if u screw up the matchup system you will have a lot more people warring these tests be able to get a good algorithm and we won't all just get pissed off and decide to say screw it we are no longer going to war these crap ee wars. Then those of us stupid enough to buy xstals to do your wars will still allow you to get a paycheck after season 2 starts and it will be a proper algorithm and a more enjoyable experience.

17. A response to that statement would be nice

18. Bump
    To
    Active
    Topics

19. Make sense to have more 1 hour ee war. Dev, pls increase more 1 hour war. Perhaps consider 10 wars from Friday to Sunday each week before Season 2. 