Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Sounds good thanks Kaw :D

I think the advantage should be shorter spamming for 5 minutes isn't fun...

2. Are all the wars going to be 26-29 now? You may as well change the max clan limit to 60, cause only being able to war 26-29 is really messing with rosters. It seems most warring clans hover around 50-60 members. It drives me crazy that we can have 100 people in a clan but only 29 can war? Am I the only person that thinks a member restriction of 26-29 is ridiculous?

3. Special acheivement i thought i would get a beta testing achievement for participating in the early test wars before season 1. Dont hold you breath waiting on achievements. Empty promises my friends, empty promises!

4. So, to make sure I understand correctly; The random ko war, we come out at a random time? So we dont know when but we will just come up? So then basically we need to start spamming at the earliest time; and we wont come out like the other wars where we come out once we hit? I have been confused about this previously. I just want to make sure im understanding this correctly.

5. I am confused. War 1 is starting in 5 hours and it will be on Friday SGT- 4am-4.30am but its stated Saturday in forum. On top of that, it's stated that the war 1 starting in 5 hours will be a 2 hours war but in forum, war 1 is a 1 hour war. Pls make things clear for me. Tq

6. Devs u r ruining these wars to tend to the weak complainers. If I'm right all the real warriors will drop out in time and all u will be left with is a game no one wants to play anymore

7. Having to return xtals to get ppl to war too? Lol smells like desperation to me. Jus sayin

8. Looks like a lot of close wars this afternoon.. respect to killers united for an awesome war

9. u guys should start a tournament for nxt year and to make it fair :| only 30 people in each clan, any clan can participate and and they can only have 5 players that are !0 mill or more

10. Random KO's just make it so who's faster or has faster connection wins, less strategy in my opinion, don't care for it. Advantage with player choice of when to come out within a window is much better in my opinion or just a set ko time like 10 mins.

11. Please get rid of these random ko times and advantage being able to track is inperative to a good war

12. Thanks for the extra xtal devs! :)

13. Hey devs was there a reason for moving war 2 from 10pm to 11pm I liked it better the other way or even 9pm would've been good?

Just saying!!!

14. I cannot stress enough my hatred for dtw in wars. It makes absolutely no sense, makes the game nothing like real war, and takes all the fun out. Stop trying to make everything fair. Humans suck at fairness. So don't even try. If the enemy is too weak then I should not be hit by them either. I rate wars with dtw as F plus. If you are gonna make it that hard to find a target then my mith payout should be doubled. Get a clue. Maybe study real war for 10 minutes. Boooooooo!

15. Devs you are taking all the fun out of these ee wars. Last season was so much fun but this is turning into a head ache

16. More xtls back PLZ I didn't get to war either time for Thursday

17. ty johnedee was a great fun war.

18. When will real war start? We've had a long run of test wars

19. HI my clan and i and we signup with 29 and go nomatch but didnt riceave sprlls