Estoc Trials - Test Wars - WEEK 5 *with KO clarificatin*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Why even have a war roster if you are not going to up date part of it, I say take out plunder numbers also, just put people who are warring on it from top to bottom. basically some clans use it to attack top plunder earners so I say get rid of the plunder earned as well, it gives these clans an advantage and everything you all are doing is to take any advantage any body has away anyways. You can't make it where everybody is going to be happy. all these changes are getting a little crazy. Getting to the point where I don't even like playing anymore go look at my play time it has vastly deceased

2. NOT A FAN of the 5-10 minute KOs. As previously stated, it encourages random hitting of opponents rather than an actual war strategy.

The other changes, however, are fine.

3. Agree with you... Should be 10-15 minutes to come out instead of 5-10. Clicking frenzy...at least its not 4 hrs of this.

4. agreed. 10-15 is already fairly hectic

5. Please put the algorithms away & use common sense to match. With only 30 sign ups you need formulas to make fairatches?

6. Exactly. :D

7. Not a fan of having so short ko time with advantage. It just creates unnecessary chaos in wars and takes away the organization. Ppl can't even go to the restroom during that little break.

8. Devs is it possible to put in failed attempts in war history? This is so we as clan admins can kick inacts and none xtal users please.