Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Usually when war one is a one hour war, it is one hour later than you have listed it.

Is this a typo devs? Please respond, need to know.

2. Since you guys are having such trouble fixing the gh, here's another easy solution. Make your new ebs drop new defense pots. Even the differential between attack n defense pots. Then your gh will have to have more attack to hit, n they'll pay better. Simple. I'll send u my resume after this season.

3. Kaw admin: what I meant is that you surely have the data for participation rates from when ee started, in terms of numbers of players and clans.

Has it trended up, trended down or moved sideways?

4. Devs why will you not address the money you stole from some of paying customers?

5. Same times
    Same times
    Same times
    Same times

U MUST CHANGE TIMES 

THESE TIMES DONT SUIT EVERYONE
    :(

6. EE question for devs or anyone this happened to - EE expires just after 10PM tonight but war doesn't start until 11PM ish. If I am on war roster, will I lose EE? Thanks

7. Did the player cap move up to 30? DS has 30 active against our 29. We'll see after it starts, but we could've added another...

8. Never mind, there was a bogus "active" showing in mochi.... they had 29, it's all good

9. Devs blowed on war 2....terrible matching there......

10. kaw_admin: on page 6 you replied you would post the result of weekend 10 tests 'this afternoon'. That has been a while ago, and unless I missed it, the results aren't posted yet.

I did see kaw_admin post that season 2 will have the same matchup system and dts/dtw, that must mean the results were good. Right...?

So far however the matchups this week at the bottom tier clans were again bad due to guild hansels and bad at the top because of LB. The hit ratio doesn't work if clans stack those. Guild hansels don't pay enough and being able to fail 100% of hits on an LB doesnt mean a '100% hit ratio'.

Now we once again we see clans stacking, either with LB or guild hansels. And the other clans getting frustrated and quitting. Not a great outlook for season 2. Get back the 'no match' to bring the balance and fun back please.

Don't rush into season 2 if the basis is not right yet, it all starts with fixing/changing the matchup system. The hit ratio just doesn't seem to work. Unless your data and analysis suggests otherwise, so still waiting on that.... 

11. We signed up for war 4, and had a Wasteland Wilds (WW) eb running at the time. We knew we were ok to finish WW within the 1 hour shortened time frame for war. However, we were given a "no match" and before we could finish the WW, our rancor vision disappeared.

So now we are basically being double punished, first for the no match - when we wanted to war, and second, because we can not run the VP eb for our consolation prize.

Please extend rancor vision - so players have a full hour after sign up to complete their current EB, just like the players that got matches, as it is unfair to expect players to forfeit their current EB to run the VP eb.

12. My clan might not be boycotting the wars but I am. This matchup system is ******. I was fortunate to be on the upper side this weekend but my clan wasn't for all of them. These matches don't make for good wars. They make for easy wins and frustrating losses. It continues to go downhill with less people warring and you still don't do anything to fix it? The point of this offseason was to get it right and increase the number of people warring and you have not reached that objective but went the other way. How you chalk this up as a success I will never know.

13. DEVS/ADMIN - If you care at all about the KAW community and EE wars...then read the entire thread of feedback for wars 5/6 of week 11. Everyone has spoken and the horrible matchmaking system.

14. Just one comment I'd like to add.

Having ppl in a war who put them self in that war should mean they can get hit. The DTW protection given to some low CS builds has no logic to it.

If you choose to join these wars then everyone should be eligible to hit everyone else. Otherwise why join the war.