Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Ok devs war 4 at k.o.s we are used to facing bigger clans and larger wr from the other side

While clan a did one heck of a job fighting and beating us

U the devs need to look at this match up I'm not going to run thru all the statics but ill say this they were bigger .. By far in every way except maybe a little bit of bfa (and I mean a little ) their last player in was larger then our 19th in war and tops had us for size man to man down to 16 ...

And system that would match these to clans and say their was a chance is fundamentally flawed ...

This is feed back u asked for take it or leave it

2. @ KAW admin, I see the data you refer to, however the variable KO time was genius. Mostly the ability to choose to come out, or back, early. Anything that increases strategy improves the game (in my opinion). In controlling your return to battle, gave you a chance to not be KO'd before you could even get one hit in. Thus giving you a chance to come back if you clan was down, not have the joy of watching a huge lead get bigger. Cheers

3. 

That is what created the closer plunder scores.

4. But it didn't change the out come of the wars or make the match ups better

5. Why do all these tests if you're just using the same damn thing as season 1 lol? Set KO's with no adv and 2 hr wars 

6. until things change im done warring. i know i will get harrased here after. but this is horrible. this war system is so bad now. devs you have ruined this game. without war, fair wars there is no reason to play. pillars of chaos, your an amazing strong war clan. congrats on your win!!

7. What I don't understand is why Kaw admin can respond with dumb witty comments on the new eb thread, but remain absent on these EE war result threads or EE war week # threads, Dev's everyone is waiting for your input and answers to questions! STEP UP PLEASE!

8. TO: A Thinking Ape and KAW_Admin

This post is in regards to:
    Spartans of the Over World
    Test Wars
    Week 10
    War 5

I would like to start off by saying this is not a matching complaint but a system error complaint.

I had a very troubling News Feed after sign-up . In particular just after the notice to cast Mith spells.
    My News Feed had included a notification about players who have joined my opponent in war.
    To my understanding this is not allowed, also the addition moved their roster size up to 30.
    Unless I am incorrect the sign up size is restricted to be between 26 and 29.
    We fought through the entire war and used our full mithril spells along with both xtals for each member in war. That war was a blowout, we were annihilated I felt sorry for my clan members who fought along side me.

I'm sure I speak for my entire clan and most of the community (EE War Participants) when I say:

Why should I pay for your mistakes?

Sure its only 2 dollars gone but ESTOC EDGE levels and Mith are priceless. TVP was Ran and some mith was recovered. I honestly believe if the system has a flaw full refunds are in order.

Please look into this issue and fix the problem.

For all you trolls out there: I don't expect the refund. I don't care for the pots lost. Im not very concerned about prestige. I care for the system to run without error in order to make the game experience better