Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Btw KaW if there is for example a top 20 ally lb player, it's irrelevant that they are dts to half of your clan. They are only going to attk your bigs anyway. It doesn't matter that they can't hit a gh. They wouldn't waste their massive spy or troops on them anyway. That is the biggest flaw in your system since its obvious that BFA is barely factored in your algorithm anymore.

2. Thank you devs for keeping data public and trying different Ko times (as well as set times) I'm glad to see that these trials are still true trials. And for all those who complain about tracking you can simply learn to track and make the playing field fair just takes more effort.

3. Hope no clan war against any clan stronger than them by 40 mil CS or more
    Hope no clan war against any clan that have much more bonus from ally (over 500 mil BFA)

4. @knight of the king
    It's not exactly about the inability to track bud, we have a few trackers that are great at it:). The problem lies in the burden of tracking for a week long war schedule war after war. Even rotating between 3-4 trackers is hard enough. This game isn't our life, it is part of our life, That's a lot of time to commit given the nature of things:)

Unfortunately this paves the way for top EE clans to pull those programs out again and ruin the integrity of things while also posting "we don't find tracking tough, quit crying" everywhere! Sad when it comes down to either spend all your time on our game or don't enjoy it at all! (War reference) most aren't able to

5. I did put out a tracking video so no one cannot complain the only thing I will complain if someone bots

6. I just don't really know what to tell you then those who are willing to work hard and put in the effort to track are going to preform better. Honestly I support that at every angle. (maybe because i track for my clan) but always felt that this random KO bs rewarded the less prepared clan. Just my side of things clearly there will be others.

KNIGHT

7. All set ko wars ugh think ill sit this week out. Tracking is annoying and a waste of 2hrs if on winning side and god awful horrible if on lossing side

8. I will be sitting out of war 1 will spectate

9. @knight

I agree with the hard work earns reward parts. But my points are simply those who run automated tracking programs and such ruin the integrity of things and slap hard working players in the face!!

Other is time! Set KO time depends 100% on tracking and prep if wars are like last time and we have 1-2 every night that is upward of 8 hours per day investment to war efficiently. That is a bit much!! Even for 5 players to split:)

Lastly, I am not opposed to the set KO wars, just opposed to every war being that way. They have introduced a very pleasant variation that changes things up and makes tactic and strategic commanding in war more important than ever to keep up with the different styles

10. When y'all get the head out of rear, you'll start getting my $$$ from xtals again. Eb fairy mode.

11. Man I agree with everything ER Rudementary said.....

12. I agree automated tracking programs are a slap in the face to me when I spend the whole war tracking, but there are always bots out there not getting caught. I could say the same about the auto unload bots I'm sure players have that have not been caught yet. I just don't have any power to stop them that's the devs job.

Secondly the time issue again this is an area I'm biased in because I'm a full time professional student who sits in front of a computer all day supposedly studying pharmokinetics. i am fortunate enough to have all the time in the world to dedicate to prepping and tracking for war.

Not everyone has that ability I know,but i guess life's always unfair in that aspect just as cella has more money to spend on nobs than I do. Just gotta do the best you can with what you got. Maybe expand your clan to add players who have the time to do that.(just a suggestion) idk no easy answers

13. What happened to the ASW ?

14. Agreed with ER-Rudementary

15. Got to say may start waring again closest thing to the old ee war we had

16. In a long time. Support btw bts maybe now clans want be full of gh :)

17. I appreciate all the time put into developing war games but prefer 1 hour wars due to time constraints and honestly get bored after an hour. Thank you

18. It's a chance to see how much of the tracking bots have been enables or disabled. Remember all prior changes to help stop them with data changes.
    Give it a try and love it devs pen paper and timing.Woo hoo ty
    Nice job both here and analysis thanks for the effort

19. Ty for set ko times it really is the only way to test if ur new matching system is better ... I just don't believe it is and will be waiting to see results

Ill war this weekend cause it is my preferred way (set times) its the most fair to both sides in an even war ... The problem is I think u guys don't know wat an even war really is or have not found a way to produce one with any consistency really .... Either way hope u get good data and actually know how to read and interrupt it .. And don't just look at plunder results for reasoning it was a good match or not ... That's the result not the cause

20. Wasn't till I read again did I catch the reasoning behind the change this week admin. I understand and am looking forward to the results so we can finish these weeks of tests and move into a solid season!!

I have my dislikes but I have my likes also. I think things are far better than they were. No matter what, in the end there will always be both sides of the arguments, just hope the majority side gets the vote 100% of the time