Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4 & 5 & 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Nah , i call you whining, I call you out WSP.....posting forums, about unfair match up.....i could care less about our strategy.......where is DoDo? I miss him....at least he would fight all wars.....and not post forums with a bravado complaint.

Thing is WSP, we are a clan that wars EE, not an EE clan......can you say that?

Nope, you can't. look at my history....core are still here, few floaters left for wins.

At the end of the day WSP-you suck....you told your clan not to mith, not to war.....well done Chump! Weak sauce anyone? Cuz wsp is here......don't blame RH for your pathetic direction.......you suck more than a vacuum :D I wish I had flower emoji's, IK you want them :)

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Fully support boycotting any war that fields a roster of over 25% GH's in the upper tier bracket.

Kings I support your not warring RH - until devs change GH payouts when defeated it is a complete exploit and has been pointed out to devs OVER and OVER and OVER again...

The dts dtw implementation along with new lands does not address this problem at all as they state usually 85% or higher hit ratios per war.

Either eliminate Guilds on highlands (Starter Builds shouldn't be there anyway - and you already did this with hoarfrost to an extreme) or make land pay a certain amount when defeated despite stats.

Taking away guilds on highlands is the easiest and smartest thing to do! Can be done in the time it takes to read this 

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Wars 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 of every week suck! Go back to regular season 1 wars. Same rules, no dts/dtw!

4. About 90% of pls posted here was mad of bad match up . I stillcan't beleive devs didn't answer or explain why all this big difference between clans in war . If u can't fix it .plz go back to ways to match up .do match ups same way as season 1

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

I'm starting to think vanished paladins should not just drop mith. Maybe if it dispensed a fair amount of butthurt cream we would hear a lot less whining.

6. Fully support not warring Khaymens? You think Devs care if ppl don't ?
    Fight your wars......Fight Fight!
    We have faced crap match ups week over week, but we fight........stop trying to prove a point that doesn't have one......fight your match up, feedback after.
    And Agree Bedlamite, stop the whining. How many of you EE clans have system war history? As I have said before, match up system is broken...but a lost war is better than an eb anyday :p

7. Well first off devs I was sofra for war six vs acoustic sunrise, superb match an excellent war..... however having seen the amount of complaints from your customers mainly and rightly sotow ,you clearly dont give a damn. All these posts not even a "we will look into "your own system is beyond flawed as the vast majority of this weekends wars where a joke but then to add that shiny we Don't give a monkeys **** cherry the sotow 30 vs 27 happens, how how how your rules your system your algorithm an yet it still happens.. heres a tip see instead of adding dumb ebs hows about you fix the crap already clearly wrong with the game from the dyslexic match up algorithm to the worlds laggiest server.

Rant over.....killa out 

8. I must say I'm quite disappointed in your lack of communication on this subject. Several of our clan members have asked for information regarding our terrible match ups in the last few weeks of your test wars and I'm yet to see any information or responses to their requests. And from what I see we are not the only clan disappointed in the recent changes to the match up system. You ask us for feedback but when we ask for information in return we get nothing.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Zolaya

Your war fervor is great, but your reading comprehension needs a lot of work. Kings did not war to get attention to a glaring problem with the fight mechanics of guild hansel build. In particular 1 clan that has very wisely taken full advantage of it. Making the statement that many support by choosing not to war that particular clan should get the devs attention.

They did not fight it because of a bad matchup, they did not fight it because it would bring attention to the issue of GH advantage.

The tower mechanic was addressed for season 1, and all towers were able to be sold at original buying price for a limited time. Devs need to do the same with guilds in the highlands.

Your need to relax is only greater than your need to talk about something your actually involved in. Unless your fighting with a different account I don't see you doing much fighting at all.

Do you even know the advantages a guild build has? Do you think it should stay? If you are fighting so hard for fair matchups why yell at a clan making a bold statement that no matter how you tweak matchup algorithm if you leave GH mech the same clans like RH will always have a huge advantage.

10. Regarding the war 5, we LA Resistance vs Battleground is totally mismatch... Please clarify with us on how you all match the teams.
    BTW, ON THE WAR 5, please see our war result because we feel unfair and un-motivated to look forwards the war...

Is this call a fair match ?

Lastly, We, as a consumer, request for more transparency on how you work on the bfe, bfa and clan matching...

11. Thanks and good job devs!!! Of the three wars I had they were all. Very close and exciting keep up the good work!!!!

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Lol you guys need to understand mechanics.it's how it works.A gh which is normally 1-2m CS cannot hit someone above 5-6m CS. But the twist comes when you make towers or attack buildings or whatever.you increase your stats by 1-2m which makes you 3-4m CS and surprisingly your hitting range increases not by 2-3m but by 10-11m.therefore a gh with towers can hit a guy with 14-15m CS and make great plunder.the gh in Rising hawks have spent trillions for their highland clear build and t5/t6 towers the high bfe(miths) they earned which helps them to hit big guys successfully.Therefore their hit ratio doesn't changes and even their little guild hansels can are not dtw to opponent big guys.So they don't get a nomatchup even if they war With LB an guild hansels.It's a pretty good strategy and use of a system fixed by devs.Everyone can do that so no need to cry for it.RH has earned it.You can also put trillions in your builds and give them a challenge.M sure they would like a good challenge.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Unfortunately you are wrong :lol:
    A HLC guild hansle can hit much bigger ;)

14. Unfortunately not even 50% of the GH who war regularly are land clear.Normally the stats are 154k/154k/593k/593k but which can hit upto 5m CS.Whereas land clear GH is 154k/154k/688k/688k.
    Clearly the difference is 190k and land clear GH can hit 9-10m cs.
    I just gave a rough idea but the point is if 200k cs can make 4m difference in hit stat ratio,then 2m in towers can make a big difference.

15. when is the next war

16. Opening all highlands is not a big deal, especially for gh if you determined.
    It took me less than 3 months to be hl lc gh in addition to 13 hf i opened as well at the same time.

17. I emailed the devs about war 5 at Spartans of the over world and they told me to post in forums, I guess I'm not getting an answer on here either

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

Are you able to enchant after a matchup?

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

On forums: email devs!
    Email devs: post on forums!

Lol.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10 - Wars 4

lol cal !
    devs stop jok with us !!