Estoc Trials - TEST WAR 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Look forward to seeing you quit skip. To many idiots in this game anyway.

2. I don't have a lot to complain about as we're not exactly a small clan in cs or bfa but we aren't exactly high up either. Tonight was a prime example. We were both short on cs and bfa. You can only make the plunder your build allows. We can only plunder what we can. +/- 5b either way but we are who we are regardless of who we put in. In this system is says you CAN hit someone. Not hit someone SUCCESSFULLY. Just because I CAN make an action on a top 50 ally lb does not mean I SHOULD or would even get through.

I understand these are tests. That being said this entire set of wars was an F. Include cs, bfa, bfe, and # of accounts in. 26-29 is fine. During the season that's about how many were in any way. Weigh them in that order. That should get you the closest possible match ups. I'd like to see something like this tested.

I won't even talk about the gh and scout issue here. Right now just get the match ups back to at least season standards. Being kind of close beats the hell out of looking over a roster and telling your buddy on the other side they should win by 20b easy because you know what you're capable of. (FYI it was 19b)

Week 4 tests = F. I need to see no more.

3. You know, it's more than a little alarming that we didn't need to do a single war this weekend to know that this was going to be a complete regression.

And yet, the devs have pushed us through 4 stillborn rounds.

Goodness me. This is stubbornness to the point of idiocy.

4. Player strength = CS BFE(CS) BFA(CS)

Clan strength = [player strength(1) player strength(2) player strength(3) etc...] \ (# of players in war)]

Now match clans with other clans with similar strength.

Problem solved. Send me my cheque.

5. No don't change how GH are

6. Why barcode droid?

7. Devs! I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now and seems like your appreciation for us, users, is at its all time low. I find it very hypocritical of you to mention that you listen to us in several post but then never seem to incorporate those changes in updates or tests.
    1. GH are not exploits. I won't get in detail as this matter has been discussed in numerous topics. It's a build like any other, please Don't try to fix what's not broken. I am an attack build and it's amazing to see other attack builds cry about this. This is the best case scenario for war ready attack build.
    2. ALLOW VARIETY- Please don't force everyone to be one dimensional. Allow creativity with strategy, builds and crystal usage. Your changes/ tests recently makes me question your logic at times.
    3. When you announce something is going to happen in future then make it happen. Don't reel us along for a joy ride. Nothing is more discouraging and annoying then a broken promise.
    4. LISTEN TO USERS- the reason forums was created was to allow users to interact either each other and discuss how to improve the experience. How have you improved our experience DEVS? Can you guys get rid of lag, better match making by incorporating clan's net strength, just not build stats and some reward for painfully sticking through your lab tests and being your guinea pig.
    5. I bet after this post I won't even get a confirm/ comment from DEVS. Please reply to member's concerns in forums especially when its open to general discussion .

That all I have for now. Gluck all.

8. this new matchup system is crap how the hell do we get matched with sotra this is stupid :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

9. I was told I was koed,but both my bars were half full,and gh,s could scout bomb me and I couldn't hit back, this weeks test was a waste of by xtals and money. I understand your trying need ways to get war better, but it's at our expense, hope u do better next week

10. Reeses, you're pretty much bang on except for point 1.

11. If system doent improve, u can KiS's my money goodbye, I know I'm only one players, but I spent $20-40 a week, if wars doesn't start making more sense, I'm out till season starts, and if season wars areally anything like this wWalsh I'll sit out season Cya $450 just in xtals,your treating us like lab rats and shoeing the same amount of interest in our opinions

12. Sorry about the wrong words,couldn't see what I was writing, stupid auto-correcting