Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. No, i'm saying that the clans' who won strategies were superior to the clan's strategies that lost. War isnt about size, its about strategy. Ex. Trojan War, WW I, WW II, etc.

2. Ww1 would be a bad example bud .. That was won purely on size lol

3. And ww2 the same one side had a bigger stick ..

Had the Japan and Germany won those wars would have made ur point .. But u made mine for me

4. I agree with Valkyl and Station both. You should be able to war with full bonuses earned / accumulated, PROVIDING that the devs can fairly account for these in match ups. All players should have a chance to win without having to lb stack a clan. As this is not currently the case Sttion has offered an alternate method. Personally I would like to see algorithm fixed, but if this cannot be done then I support Station's suggestion. I war with the expectation that my clan has a reasonable chance to win.

5. *accûmulated - come on devs, fix the filter. That is just silly

6. Please Devs keep war 11 and 12 for next week at least, wars were added too late, most clans didnt have time for it.

7. Was on sign up screen for war 11 lag was so bad we missed sign up thought lag was fixed

8. To get the Rancore rage do you have to compete all Week-0 war? Or you can compete in one and you still can get it?

9. Junco - this is pre season this wk, no rage given. Round 1 is when rage starts and u only need to win 1 war to start accumulating rage lvls. Hope this helps.

10. War 2 there were 69 sign ups.
    War 11 there are 32 sign ups.

The proof is here. Bad time for most clans, take it off.

11. Maybe most clans didnt know about the war earlier.

12. Or maybe it's a bad time. :lol:

13. I thought war 3 was going to happen at 10:00-10:30PM EDT. Was the war that just happened 2.5? Lol

14. Even though we got no match up for war 11, I think it's stupid to take the war away... If 32 signed up, that's still 32 who wanted to war... That's still 32 who found it a convenient time.

I think even if 2 signed up they should go ahead with it... At what loss is it to anyone else? Just because it's one war that you Americans can't do.

Plus, the war was down the bottom, called war 11, I think this caused confusion and was rather silly on the devs behalf... Just keep it in order?

15. Not everyone who does the war is American, Anarchy. And if 2 clans did sign up, that would be a useless time, as they probably wouldn't even get matched.

I'm suggesting taking it because the less sign ups, means more withdraws. More withdraw means more upset people.

I find the time for the war really convenient for me. I even found a match, which was closely fought.

Just trying to save clans from having to scramble a team together to only be told there is no match.

16. War 11 12 are awesome times for me. Even better than those wars 1-10. Good jobs devs. Please keep these new wars.

17. I just don't see the point of removing them, they're just extra wars thrown in for people to do. Do them if you like, or don't do them.

I'm pretty sure it's nothing but a benefit... No matter the sign up numbers, so just leave them be?

I'm not mad I didn't get a matchup, we could see that coming a mile off... It's still a good war timer though?

18. Can you make a way to take off wave of conflict? Sometimes real life jumps up and takes a turn for the worse and you should be forced to leave your clan to not be a burden for a war.