Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. These war times are not finalized for the season, are they?

2. We will adjust time based on participation. The non-popular times will be removed or adjusted.

3. @kaw admin please read both my posts on page 30.

4. I think the common thinking is that BFA isn't being counted enough in our matchups, and not what you are suggesting.

If you have a theory on why what you are suggesting would work, you'll have to explain further. Thanks!

5. The war between rising hawks and oblivion last night for instance. There was a 62 billion lead win,oblivion had no chance. And then my clan that normally gets matchups and had about the mid size ammount of members gets absolutely no match ups. I was saying it was bfa because you said that bfa was now being implemented into making matchups. :)

6. We'll get lightsabers if we slay the rancors!

7. Thanks KAW ADMIN

NO MATCH UP

8. At kaw admin read page 25

9. Take away bfa in EE wars completely .. Match up on just cs and number of players

No bfa counting into hitting or def at all for any player of any size

This would make ur math for match ups easier
    And give an even playing field for all no one can complain about anything then

10. Does recasted spells count towards pay out? Because I recasted a spell that was almost out. :)

11. Kaw admin plz clarify for everyone, is bfa calculated when matching clan? Yes or no plz.

12. BFA should not be accounted for in matchup.
    BFA stats SHOULD be in play during war.
    Removing BFA from a kingdoms war ability would be the STUPIDEST move AtA could ever do.
    Kaw would become nub clan of super nubs VS nub clan of super nubs and War clan vs War clan.
    BFA is a choice. Choose to have it, or not. Just don't whine when someone that chose to build beats your larger kingdom.

13. @kaw_admin, What I think the ones advocating for the no BFA calculation position mean is that no BFA would be calculated at all for matchups, OR DURING WAR, meaning that you would take away the benefits of BFA ONLY during war. As an example, someone with 2 mil attack but trillions in attack allies would still lose to someone with 3 mil defense, because the BFA isn't being taken into account.

14. I agree with war penguin, remove bfa in war.
    If that is not fair then bfa should be calculated in match ups, my gut is from some of the match ups I've had bfa is getting over looked which isn't right because it increases stats. Plz fix.

15. Dear Devs,
    Thank you for adding another war suitable to the USA timezones. I'm sure they will definitely want to fight in the wars scheduled at the less desirable times for them now!

16. If BFA stats get removed from EE wars, I for see the 1000's of people that have have worked on building BFA pounding on nubs that get on this support train

17. All I'm saying is that fighting in a war where the devs match by cs ... That needs to be wats counted and used in the fighting ..

The other day we were matched against a clan with 6 lb players and guild hansels ... That's a good strategy for war ... But here's the issue 2 of the lb players had more bfa then our entire clan put together .. We couldn't hit not one of them at all .. And of course guilds pay like crap

I'm not saying they are wrong but if bfa Is to be used in wars set up by the dev match ups made by the devs then that clan would never have a match at all

I'm saying the devs use cs to make matchs let people fight with their cs in wars decided by the devs only ... Only for ee war ... Unless someone is telling me that lb players can't fight and don't know how to use strategy to win wars cept to make people bounce off their bfa ... Then I would say u need to take that up with them

If bfa wasn't factored into hitting and def durning wars match ups would be easier to make better and fighting would come to skill and team work .. Which I think is in the spirit of wat EE wars were suppose to be about

FYI I'm not a noob ask dawg in ur own clan or Katie

18. Why not just remove equipment? And pots? And pro pack and reset bonuses? And while we're at it why not just give everyone the same stats so its FAIR. So everyone can hit everyone. And we all win and get the equipment so we feel better about ourselves . Lol

19. and for the dim witted , that's called sarcasm.

20. Before u start talking all that stuff think about this ... With ur clans bfa .. And devs taking a harder look at adding it into matchups then ur clan will get no match every time