Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Guys, following my previous comment, just don't cap the number of Rancor points. This way you can see how many people really got (for future goals) and it will leave room for those diehards to keep warring without the possibility of losing that last piece of equipment because of a bad matchup, bad war, whatever.

2. What do u get if no match?

3. Regarding xtals, this is your revenue to keep the game going, be careful in what you give up.
    Secondly, not everyone needs the new armor, it is optional, just like warring is.
    Thirdly, please lookup my previous comment on making system wars, identical to EE wars, except participants get 2 free xtals good only for that war. That would help train people, have fun for free, encourage people to spend money on real EE wars, etc.
    As stated before, war tax or something is needed to balance out extra xtals or it will be used as a gold mine.....

Enough for now... Oh Wulf, usually like your ideas, but don't like this one of pay in nobs to sign up.

4. @Kaw_Admin:

TIME problem!
    TIME problem!
    TIME problem!
    TIME problem!
    TIME problem!

Eurpoean (GMT) times change on Sunday, but the war schedule does not reflect this. PLEASE UPDATE to reflect which time (GMT or all of the others) is the correct time for Sunday wars!

5. I ******* hate the I couldn't find a clan to war against u need to switch that because what ever clan I'm in it says that but I love the new wars and that there is now 10 wars a week

6. Regarding match ups, does bfa get calculated to ensure fair match up?

7. Wulf i liked it till the end, how about make no x stals alloud in ee wars and to compensate lose of crystals bought add another couple pro packs to the game? Thats my thoughts, you would be making a lot of people happy devs

8. Adding to my pervious comment..... or another way to comopensate for people not buying crystals to use in war, make one of the new ebs almost impossible to beat without mass x stals but with a great reward, agian u would be making many happy

9. Dear KaW Admin,

On the war 12 for PDT time it says 3am to 3:30 pm this might be a problem

10. Kaw Admin: 0
    Camouflaged: 1

11. RANCOR LEVELS EXPIRE IN 2 WEEKS AFTER RECEIVING THEM. THE SEASON GOES 8 WEEKS. THE AWARDS ARE GIVEN OUT AT THE END OF THE SEASON. WTF? WHY WAR AT ALL IN THE FIRST 6WEEKS????????????
    ANYBODY OR DO I NOT UNDERSTAND KAW ADMINEESE???

12. GET RID OF THE TIMER ON THE RANCOR SPELL IT MAKES NO SENSE.

I WAR AND WIN I GET 2 POINTS.

I WAR AND LOSE I LOSE 1 POINT.

AT THE END OF THE SEASON I WILL HAVE "x" NUMBER OF POINTS.

TOO SIMPLE?

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A TIMER ON A SPELL BESIDES KEEPING A PLAYER EVEN MORE ANCHORED TO PLAY THIS GAME 24/7

13. Also.... can you guys make it so after 40 people sign up no more people can cast the spell ? Making players choose wisely wither to put in alts or not and making it easier for us war crazy players to actually war :p

14. Wtfsmidoinghere - it works like we lvls, if you win or loose with any 2wk period the they will adjust to the new lvl and the 2wk timer starts again.

15. Bring back the ff! :lol:

16. Agree this war is boring

17. So does the rancor level timer reset after every win?

18. YEAH I KNOW AND IT'S LAME

19. TAKE TOUR WAR SUSTEM AND SHOVE IT