Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. A good point was brought up, what does happen to EE? I apologize if this was answered, I didn't see it. Does this rancor spell give any additional plunder boost like the EE does?

2. I assume since warring will use so many pots, there will still be at minimum a plunder increase comparable if not more than current EE?

3. They said on an earlier update that EE will stay the same as it is. Rancor will be something different but similar

4. You're correct. I further reviewed a previous post by kaw_admin. Didn't see that part before. Apologize for wasting time :/

5. Everyone has questions its ok, some ppl remember or see things others don't. Also kaw_admin I'm loving the times

6. Thanks you Kaw_Admin for lower the limit to a more realistic number.

7. Is their going to be a new eb this week?

8. I hope not... It'll be hard to update my thread AND war simultaneously...

9. I've already said, and so have others, change the war times!

This is a disgrace, having only 3 different times for 10 wars, give Asians, Aussies, NZ a break! How can we war and get levels, if we can't do any wars!?

10. ^
    5 am sunday start time is the only one I have a chance of making really.

11. I bet kaw admin is tired of answering this but estoc edge is a separate thing and will co-exist with the rancor thing

12. @Kaw_Admin. Will we be recieving Estoc Edge levels aswell for winning wars? To help us re-pot and grow in the time we have between these new wars?

13. Forget that  @Kaw_Admin, I should have read back a bit before asking that question.

14. Thanks for responding about why we have predominately US based war times devs, this had been a bug bear of mine throughout the EE wars and I can appreciate the reasons behind this.

Just a couple of questions around the rancor bonus:

1) with the extra bonus for winning, is there also a great loss for losing? so week 7 & 8 you can win 4 levels but lose 2?

2) If you get a no match scenario, will this also reset the 2 week timer like it does the Estoc Edge?

thanks

15. Will we receive the Rancor pre-season achievement or not. Still waiting for my Estoc Trials Beta tester achievement.

16. I still think it's unfair that they don't accommodate for Euro timezone though.

I mean, it makes sense, but really what you're saying is.. The players you gain from US outweigh the players you lose from Euro.

But then I guess it's no fun for anyone when you don't get a match up.

17. Wow come onnnnnnn... 4 2am wars in a week???????!

18. So it says the rewards will be distributed on May 31st. Under rewards it has the preseason achievement that says it will be released right after preseason. Which is it kaw_admin? :(

19. Only two am wars... Why not 5 am and 5 pm wars??? That would be better for other timezones than USA.

20. Too bad level reset to 0 after 2 weeks. If you war a lot but can't participate in last 2 weeks, you get nothing. I strongly suggest to disable The Rancor level timer until rewards/archivements are paid out.