Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Why can't the clans be updated real time like player rankings inside a clan?
    Still love war system, but obviously matching system needs tweaked a little. I understand rank changes throughout the day, but I'm pretty sure the #11 clan didn't fall to #298 before war started. They had 46 HLBC players compared to our 10.
    Our war last week was evenly matched, why was it messed up this week?
    Now, I wish we would have just hung on to Level 1 edge for the full 2 weeks to give u guys more time to make sure matchups worked right.
    Overall I still think this will workout and we will live to fight a other day.

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

The estoc edge, even if it gave a 100% bonus to plunder, doesn't even come close to paying for gold spent on pots.

Avg cost to war is around 30b If u whack with pots like u should. (Some will be more even)

Avg gold made from estoc edge in a week is around 7-8 bil. (With 16 unloads a day on a haunting with my build with 42% plunder increase)

I would say mith is an over all wash. Although some circumstance grant higher mith payouts. I usually just broke even and I was top 10 plunderer.

The drop rate for equip is so random. I went 5 days with a level 2 edge and receive not a single drop. So 42% of zero is still zero lol

I understand its about the war and not the plunder. But the "winners" should at the very least win their gold back 

The war was fun. A nice change. KO is sweet. But make it worth my while. Nobody likes to move backwards especially for winning.

Ideas

Some sort of gold bonus to winners. Punish the losers sure. But reward the winners.

KO bounty boy! 1-2 BIL a KO will keep em hungry!

Obviously probably mentioned but aqua inferno.

Change estoc edge to effect all actions. !?

Nightmare Out.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ⊀ot╒☰/☪®/T$/ฬ๏ɠ - ཀλངᅢ།སཇ

Ps sorry If all this crap has been said. I stopped reading after a couple pages. Plz dont farm me.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Just finished up a well fought war with Tower of Time! I have just a few thoughts which may have been mentioned already:

1- loving some of the updates that include in-game war statistics. However... when your enemies war roster is numbered differently then the members roster, it is confusing. Keeping it in order of clan strength is not as cool but is easier to track with.

2- Mith payout should be increased. Even though our opponent didn't ff this time most of us STILL didn't get paid back in mith for wat we'd spent.

3- It would be AMAZING if both cc & notifications would list the clan strength number your enemies beside their username. So instead of "You were attacked by Wingless_CaptainTal" it would read "you were attacked by 30. Wingless_CaptainTal"

4- Idea: what if the wars were elimination based and not just by time. If u get KO'd three times u r no longer able to hit or be hit. The winner of the war is the first one to eliminate all opponents (or the most in a said # of time).

That's all I got... GREAT JOB ATA!

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Rubbish non of the wars where suitable for gmt times.only the second early in the morning. We need more war times than 3. And please fix the problem with loosing the estoc by leave my clan overnight and be clanless for 11 hours to not loose 2 lvl estoc. My clan had a war at 1am my time so I had to leave.

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

After EE roll out, any one of you know this word "TOMB" from FOD? This word out of my KAW dictionary since then! I have check every single FOD history from my clan and other clans but didn't see anyone got it. One day no tomb drop might be normal. Freaking 3 weeks with lv1 and 2 EE carriers still no tomb drop from FOD? Are you freaking kidding me!!! It mean the Jack pots of Mega million super lotto will go to several Trillions. DEVS, if you take away tomb please just announce it! So we will decide what eb we should do when no war! Crossing my fingers and toes to see reply from Devs! Good luck all in war!!!

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Yes no tombs at all !!!! Plz tell why ?

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Agreed! If creating a "bonus from EE wins" why lower current droprate and plunder? Droprate should be same as was prior to Ee integration, and better chances by winning war buffs.... Not lowered droprate and must war wins in a row to get ALMoST same droprate as before.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

The matchmaking really needs some work. 432 was matched to 225. Our biggest hitter is smaller than their 11th.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

You talk abt loyal to the clan but if i can't join war i can't be loyal to them. Need to leave clan and go to another one. Leave and come back ...2 estoc gone! If i stay i'm an open target...not loyal! Why not a rule that if you back in 24 hours you don't lose estoc?

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Knock outs are great but people still turtle ing as if u knock yourself out u lose little gold maybe make the self knock out loss a bit more punishing

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Do the players who participate get the beta tester achievement? I'm waiting for mines from the second round.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I'm seeing a lot of complaints about the match ups, but having looked at the ppl complainings clans, it seems a large proportion of the clan were inactive during the war. For example day9teen - 17 of you clan did more than 20actions during that war, 17 (out of 46). Of course you got slaughtered.
    Spirit led - 45 out of your 65 members in clan for the war actually took part, 44 out of your opponents 46 took part, you should of had a vast numerical advantage to use against them but 20 of you clan mates didn't bother to show up. Again, of course you got slaughtered.
    Do not blame the devs because your owner/admins did not organise it well enough, you'll never know how fair the match-ups were because of the number of inactives in your clans.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Im not happy i woke up in the middle of the night to war against a clan 3x my clans size! That was ridiculous. My clan fought hard, but there was no way we could gain plunder! you messed up big time for peoples clan, ADMIT IT!!

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

it rather looked like there was only 12 clans that signed up. they can only do so much with what they're given

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

At Marina, you had 31 of your 56 members inactive and you're going to complain about match-ups? Give me a break.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I know they were, but even us active ones couldnt hit, im not moaning about activity, im simply saying we had no chance!

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Extra numbers sounds good but if it takes 3 to pin a bigger member then your xtra numbers are meaningless

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

bad time. but inactives are a problem can only do so much with what you're given -shrugs-

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

True lady, i just hope we are better matched next time.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

@marina. You guys put up a good fight. Problem you guys had was all your innactives. Your top end of roster eclipsed ours. If ya had more active you would of stood a fair chance.