Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Devs sorry to say but you guys really suck ass sort your lives out seriously! I'm not gonna war this weekend as the times suck but as for telling people false information about clan ranks etc you guys seem so amateur is unbelievable would never had thought you had this game 3 years  3 weeks yeah lol sort it you NOOBS

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

What a shame the change in strategy plunder vs position has made us bow out. So we will have no chance of reaching L3. Hope the rest of you enjoy the wars.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

There's a massive bug it's stopping ppl from hitting members been in from start but can't hit not showing on roster plus no plunder

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

"look to improve on the matchups this week" MY ASS.

How does the 11th ranked clan on the LB get paired up with the 298th?

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

I am unable to hit on anything on this war ive tried every combination reset my app 4times and updated my kaw and still nothing. Im losing 12mith because of this. This really sucks

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Looking at your clan specifically, your matchup is actually balanced. Once again, LB rankings are not reflective of the actual strength of the clan, as it is out of date by the time war matchups are made.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Are you going to address how much estoc sucks for hansels?

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Kaw_admin:
    I am from the same clan and also have some problems with the matching system:

First, overall stats are balanced but only because we have more players and they are bigger. The member ranked #40 in their clan is roughly 7 mill CS, while you need to look at rank #30 to find members of similar size in our clan. Our smaller members obviously do not have the experience of these larger members, and their attack result in fails as opposed to the easy successes that are gained from them. Also, the clan ranks (11 vs. ~300), however outdated they might be still say something about the type, strength and number of players in each clan.

Also, activity and war experience were not factored in. The larger players log more playing time than smaller players so it makes sense that they will be on more during wars. Also, our clan does like to war and we do have experience at it, but prestige rank 6 vs. 100 is not fair no matter how you look at it.

Thanks for reading, I hope that this can help you make some positive changes next round!

༒1ིᎦᎿ1ྀ༒

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

You "tweaked" the match making the wrong way we were against someone 3x out size

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Okay then. So are you telling me my clan matches up better than a clan two spots below them? Because that's absolute bogus.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Please increase mith payouts. The mith earned doesn't even cover what we are spending on war. Winners should receive double what they spent on war.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Yes:

- Estoc will increase a hansel's item drop rate drastically. Therefore in the long run, you will see a balanced and noticeable increase.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

In the beta, we are not using prestige as part of the equation. Once it is out of beta, we will try to use prestige as a factor, which will then have "war experience" factored in.

Now, as for your clan have a lot of smaller players, that's something we are not examining (we do not remove outliers). However, we hope to address this in the future with another feature, stay tuned.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Still have not received EE after 30min and 2 restarts!

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

11vs 298... Lol that hurt 

............no edge now also

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Can we get a plan for round 4?? Thanks!

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Hansels already have a better drop rate then normal builds. Giving them more isn't really the right thing to do. Why not make the EE give a static plunder boost say 1mil extra per level.

So level 5 gives 5 million extra plunder to all who hold it. Regardless of pvp or pve.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

So I want my achievement for participation in beta, also I didn't enjoy it, 4 hour's is short and I got handled lol thx plz give me my medal

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

You can not expect me to believe that the shellacking we experienced was a fair fight. Come on, get your heads out of the sand. That costs us our edge level one and wasn't even a learning experience.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3

Many in my clan still do not have their Estoc's Edge and keep getting messages saying we didn't do enough even though we have over 100 actions and over 1bil plunder